Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
How informative of you. You don't say, eh?


You're mafia, aren't you? :-_-
Yeah, cause there would always be people who would interpret this change in that way, I cared to explain it before even getting to know my role :XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Don't lie, you know you'll be mafia. I know how you staff work, you look out for one another. :pwnge
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
You are also a staff member, genius :blink
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
I didn't play until the Pokemon game, so he's correct :p
Perhaps he has his own view as a host. But as I player I can say it was not very good.
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
I wonder why you think that?...
Well, I'm going to rephrase it better. My experience with the game was not very good. It is still my opinion though and it does not speak for everyone.

For me, last game was the best. It was challenging and it had nice twists.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:x3

I personally cant wait


:x3
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, I'm going to rephrase it better. My experience with the game was not very good. It is still my opinion though and it does not speak for everyone.

For me, last game was the best. It was challenging and it had nice twists.
Well it would appear as if more people participate the more interesting the game should be. It has more potential at least.^^
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
The new starting date for the upcoming Mafia Game is 10th March, 1 PM GMT+1.
Said the PM.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Well it would appear as if more people participate the more interesting the game should be. It has more potential at least.^^
It can be a clusterfuck though, depending on how active the game is. IMagine trying to get through 20 pages of discussion, where 75% of it is irrelevant. Though I doubt that'd be the case in the actual game thread itself.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
It can be a clusterfuck though, depending on how active the game is. IMagine trying to get through 20 pages of discussion, where 75% of it is irrelevant. Though I doubt that'd be the case in the actual game thread itself.
It won't. The first day is pretty much like that, but afterwards, the conversations tend to stay relevant for the most part.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I'm bored already.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
3 hours remaining...

Patience is a virtue.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top