Yeah, cause there would always be people who would interpret this change in that way, I cared to explain it before even getting to know my roleHow informative of you. You don't say, eh?
You're mafia, aren't you?![]()

Yeah, cause there would always be people who would interpret this change in that way, I cared to explain it before even getting to know my roleHow informative of you. You don't say, eh?
You're mafia, aren't you?![]()



The seventh. Long before your time.

I didn't play until the Pokemon game, so he's correct

Perhaps he has his own view as a host. But as I player I can say it was not very good.I didn't play until the Pokemon game, so he's correct![]()
I wonder why you think that?...Perhaps he has his own view as a host. But as I player I can say it was not very good.
Well, I'm going to rephrase it better. My experience with the game was not very good. It is still my opinion though and it does not speak for everyone.I wonder why you think that?...


I am? Since when?!You are also a staff member, genius![]()

Well it would appear as if more people participate the more interesting the game should be. It has more potential at least.^^Well, I'm going to rephrase it better. My experience with the game was not very good. It is still my opinion though and it does not speak for everyone.
For me, last game was the best. It was challenging and it had nice twists.
Agree.Well it would appear as if more people participate the more interesting the game should be. It has more potential at least.^^
Said the PM.The new starting date for the upcoming Mafia Game is 10th March, 1 PM GMT+1.

It can be a clusterfuck though, depending on how active the game is. IMagine trying to get through 20 pages of discussion, where 75% of it is irrelevant. Though I doubt that'd be the case in the actual game thread itself.Well it would appear as if more people participate the more interesting the game should be. It has more potential at least.^^
It won't. The first day is pretty much like that, but afterwards, the conversations tend to stay relevant for the most part.It can be a clusterfuck though, depending on how active the game is. IMagine trying to get through 20 pages of discussion, where 75% of it is irrelevant. Though I doubt that'd be the case in the actual game thread itself.