Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
yup haku was good but his extensive trolling was a bit annoying <3
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I thought exactly the same and had to change my vote inmediatly lol...

I don't really blame her, I blame the ones that kept pressuring her, it was damn obvious already u.u
Thanks for doing so! :uguu

And no one was really preassuring me. xD I just got confused.

Btw, Niichan forgot to add the time of the start of the next Day phase, or?


And what do you guys mean Haku was trolling?
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Thanks for doing so! :uguu

And no one was really preassuring me. xD I just got confused.

Btw, Niichan forgot to add the time of the start of the next Day phase, or?


And what do you guys mean Haku was trolling?
Lawllet is just trolling Haku.
I think every night phase has 14h
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Thanks for doing so! :uguu

And no one was really preassuring me. xD I just got confused.

Btw, Niichan forgot to add the time of the start of the next Day phase, or?


And what do you guys mean Haku was trolling?
I think niichan isn't online... night phase should last like 12 hours.

Haku isn't trolling, a troll acuses him of trolling to troll him... yeah that.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Too much trolling, I got confused. :arf

And DD was always like "are you the bomb?", "you're the bomb, right?", etc. to everyone. xD
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Too much trolling, I got confused. :arf

And DD was always like "are you the bomb?", "you're the bomb, right?", etc. to everyone. xD
haha yes, i saw it xD
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,190
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
it would be about time that the night ends,too long..i wont have time if tzhe day starts after 12
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
it would be about time that the night ends,too long..i wont have time if tzhe day starts after 12
Don't worry, it's 5 pm.

:-_-
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
it would be about time that the night ends,too long..i wont have time if tzhe day starts after 12
The day starts in a few hours, 3 I think ...
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,190
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
The day starts in a few hours, 3 I think ...
that would almost be too late,got to be up at six and im already rlly tired...i hope its earlier than 12 (which is in 3 hours)
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Oh, I think I know who..

Lol, I'm not going to talk about the game. But someone change that game thread title, it still says Night 3.

[niichan]Done[/niichan]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Dang, the days passed by quickly. Did not know we were on our fourth night.


er, day. not night
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Technically it's Day 3... But since the Freeman was killed, Day 3 was skipped.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Oh, does that mean detectives can investigate another person?

Wait, am I allowed to mention DD investigating 3 people here?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Oh, does that mean detectives can investigate another person?

Wait, am I allowed to mention DD investigating 3 people here?
He already did in the other thread... move your ass there!
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's not cool to talk about the game like that.

DD scolded me today and you guys should do the same and not comment on the current game.
I'm not talking about the game, sorry but that can have a double meaning, which may appear like I am. >_< We were discussing the game in general though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top