yup haku was good but his extensive trolling was a bit annoying <3
Thanks for doing so!I thought exactly the same and had to change my vote inmediatly lol...
I don't really blame her, I blame the ones that kept pressuring her, it was damn obvious already u.u

Lawllet is just trolling Haku.Thanks for doing so!
And no one was really preassuring me. xD I just got confused.
Btw, Niichan forgot to add the time of the start of the next Day phase, or?
And what do you guys mean Haku was trolling?
I think niichan isn't online... night phase should last like 12 hours.Thanks for doing so!
And no one was really preassuring me. xD I just got confused.
Btw, Niichan forgot to add the time of the start of the next Day phase, or?
And what do you guys mean Haku was trolling?

haha yes, i saw it xDToo much trolling, I got confused.
And DD was always like "are you the bomb?", "you're the bomb, right?", etc. to everyone. xD
Don't worry, it's 5 pm.it would be about time that the night ends,too long..i wont have time if tzhe day starts after 12

The day starts in a few hours, 3 I think ...it would be about time that the night ends,too long..i wont have time if tzhe day starts after 12
that would almost be too late,got to be up at six and im already rlly tired...i hope its earlier than 12 (which is in 3 hours)The day starts in a few hours, 3 I think ...

He already did in the other thread... move your ass there!Oh, does that mean detectives can investigate another person?
Wait, am I allowed to mention DD investigating 3 people here?
It's not cool to talk about the game like that.I have yet to be mafia, I really wonder how much different it is.
I'm not talking about the game, sorry but that can have a double meaning, which may appear like I am. >_< We were discussing the game in general though.It's not cool to talk about the game like that.
DD scolded me today and you guys should do the same and not comment on the current game.