HAPPY not belated BIRTHDAY MIDOBAN! 



what? I was sober and my friends were already dead. So I just went straight to the busSo I told Gu "Haku is my new bf"
And he asked "What are you talking about?"
And I said "He's Guile, I'm Cammy"
He said "LOL, they're not a pair just 'cause they both wear army clothes"
D:
But Evil did pair Gu with Matz-chan, huh!? Ç.Ç I never got the Ryu-Ken-Chunli triangle...
---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------
Happy Bday, Moin XD
(I hope that Moa got back home alive)























































hauahuuha, I thought about randomly votekilling hi and giving this explanation...Maybe we should lynch him so he doesnt have to worry about the game and can enjoy his birthday and relax. ^_^
![]()
Can you imagine if you were the Vigilante again??hauahuuha, I thought about randomly votekilling hi and giving this explanation...
but then I thought that people wouldn't get the joke =/
from sakura?We need some fake Vigilant rules. =.=
I don't want to get hysterical SMS everytime someone claims that role.
