Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It was very nice =D. Its always good to talk with them
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So I told Gu "Haku is my new bf"
And he asked "What are you talking about?"
And I said "He's Guile, I'm Cammy"
He said "LOL, they're not a pair just 'cause they both wear army clothes"
D:

But Evil did pair Gu with Matz-chan, huh!? Ç.Ç I never got the Ryu-Ken-Chunli triangle...

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Happy Bday, Moin XD
(I hope that Moa got back home alive)
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Chunli is more of a pair with Guile, in the one movie at least... And later she just hung out with Cammy. And I don't know anything about a Ryu-Ken-Chunli trilogy...
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
So I told Gu "Haku is my new bf"
And he asked "What are you talking about?"
And I said "He's Guile, I'm Cammy"
He said "LOL, they're not a pair just 'cause they both wear army clothes"
D:

But Evil did pair Gu with Matz-chan, huh!? Ç.Ç I never got the Ryu-Ken-Chunli triangle...

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Happy Bday, Moin XD
(I hope that Moa got back home alive)
what? I was sober and my friends were already dead. So I just went straight to the bus

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

as far as I know Ken used to date Chun-li, Ryu was his best friend and never got any from her... he had a crush though
Vega wanted some from her too
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
happy birthday day Mido! Even if its belated or not ! :confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Happy Birthday Mido! Enjoy the rest of your birthday man! :hip
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Congrats, Mido! Sounds like you had a good time last night. Enjoy your day.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Maybe we should lynch him so he doesnt have to worry about the game and can enjoy his birthday and relax. ^_^


:e3
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Maybe we should lynch him so he doesnt have to worry about the game and can enjoy his birthday and relax. ^_^


:e3
hauahuuha, I thought about randomly votekilling hi and giving this explanation...
but then I thought that people wouldn't get the joke =/
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Happy birthday, Mido!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Not saying, not saying not saying!!!! Because that would confirm who is probably not a Vigilant! :p
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
>700 posts on day 1 in less than 23h... this is madness!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top