cammy, u naked!!!!!
turn around!!!!
turn around!!!!
he will know when he get recruitedThey must kill at least one xD
Btw of someone ends to be a sleeper you would only know at he end of the game?
The Townies won't know even if he's recruited, right? They still see the Sleeper as a regular Townie, I assume.he will know when he get recruited
if he isn't recruited, he will be townie til the end
after the game ends hermy will inform every role

Of course he'll know. How could he become a Mafio then?The Townies won't know even if he's recruited, right? They still see the Sleeper as a regular Townie, I assume.

Alright :3Lala, I will need to talk to you xtremely seriously serious after this game ends![]()
Oh, never mind. That was a silly question to begin with.Of course he'll know. How could he become a Mafio then?![]()


You asked it to me?Is that really the thread you intented it to post in?![]()

I was a bit moody in the first couple of days. I should have been more assertive than that and perhaps we could avoid at least wasting a kill on the Mentee.Or your trick skills are too bad!
Haku got motivated *-*

