Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
cammy, u naked!!!!!

turn around!!!!
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Man if u guys dont kill one mafia now xD I give up
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
They must kill at least one xD
Btw of someone ends to be a sleeper you would only know at the end of the game?
 
Last edited:

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
They must kill at least one xD
Btw of someone ends to be a sleeper you would only know at he end of the game?
he will know when he get recruited
if he isn't recruited, he will be townie til the end
after the game ends hermy will inform every role
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
he will know when he get recruited
if he isn't recruited, he will be townie til the end
after the game ends hermy will inform every role
The Townies won't know even if he's recruited, right? They still see the Sleeper as a regular Townie, I assume.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Lala, I will need to talk to you xtremely seriously serious after this game ends :uguu
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
The Townies won't know even if he's recruited, right? They still see the Sleeper as a regular Townie, I assume.
Of course he'll know. How could he become a Mafio then? :o
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Of course he'll know. How could he become a Mafio then? :o
Oh, never mind. That was a silly question to begin with.
I asked whether the other Townies would still see him as a Townie, but I just remembered Townies don't know whether someone is Townie at any point :amuse
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Is that really the thread you intented it to post in? :?bunny
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Is that really the thread you intented it to post in? :?bunny
You asked it to me?
Well, it was a hypothetic question regarding the general flow of a game, so, I thought it would be okay to ask it here :worrybunny
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
To dream the impossible dream
To fight the unbeatable foe
To bear with unbearable sorrow
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star

This is my quest
To follow that star
No matter how hopeless
No matter how far

To fight for the right
Without question or pause
To be willing to march into Hell
For a heavenly cause

And I know if I'll only be true
To this glorious quest
That my heart will lie peaceful and calm
When I'm laid to my rest

And the world will be better for this
That one man, scorned and covered with scars
Still strove with his last ounce of courage
To reach the unreachable star
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I tried to trick Evil, but his host skills are too good.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Or your trick skills are too bad!

Haku got motivated *-*
I was a bit moody in the first couple of days. I should have been more assertive than that and perhaps we could avoid at least wasting a kill on the Mentee.
But we still have a chance to win and if possible, I'd like to make up for it.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Townies... :nah

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Does my fake avatar sucks? :derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top