Quick pm to the mafia boss.....and then boom.I wonder if it's the last night.
Quick pm to the mafia boss.....and then boom.I wonder if it's the last night.
Scav really got me there, THAT was a good proof. Not what you did with her.There is rarely proof in this game.
Suggestions plllleeeeeeeease!There needs to be a proper written down procedure for ties/tiebreaks.
I never voted for her.Scav really got me there, THAT was a good proof. Not what you did with her.
You may not, but she is clearly dead.I never voted for her.
This game is about pressure. If you are going to sulk and give away your team when pressured, that's no excuse, sorry.Scav really got me there, THAT was a good proof. Not what you did with her.
its your fault, you troll. you poorly played on purpose. passive play, poor defense.Haha idiots see . Don't make me s troll when I told ya from the start . Hope mafia wins cause you all deserve that![]()

I guess a tie giving the possibility of double lynching is too much for a day phase. There must always have a tie breaker and what you did was the most reasonable, herm ^^Suggestions plllleeeeeeeease!
This game is about pressure. If you are going to sulk and give away your team when pressured, that's no excuse, sorry.
If one side is able to work with their members flaws as well, why can't the other side try to do the same?This game is also about how you play with people's emotional. I know 'cause I fall in that quite often '-' But it's up to the others to also see when someone let their emotional side to take over o.o
Sulk? what are you talking about?This game is about pressure. If you are going to sulk and give away your team when pressured, that's no excuse, sorry.

Oh yeah? And what about Matizk case? She wanted to die to make her case and she would have lived o.o...I guess a tie giving the possibility of double lynching is too much for a day phase. There must always have a tie breaker and what you did was the most reasonable, herm ^^
Which side? Mafia?If one side is able to work with their members flaws as well, why can't the other side try to do the same?
Her "I don't want to live! Kill me!" attitıde that is.Sulk? what are you talking about?![]()
All turned out to be wrongu!! cept about niichan.I just said that scav really did a good job in finding suspicions and basing them on something, I'm sulking anything here Oo
Not you. Matzik.I just said that scav really did a good job in finding suspicions and basing them on something, I'm sulking anything here Oo
