Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Definitely March, probably around the 10th. A few days more or less don't really matter to me so I'm flexible :verily

MAFIA GAME 24: LOL (League of Legends) Theme - [highlight]Sign Up starts now[/highlight]

For all the LOL players, if there's a certain guy/girl you want as your ava just say it. You're free to choose the one you want as long as you don't start a bitchfight over who gets who.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I hate lol!

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

I sign up anyway and pick vayne
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
IN!

I CLAIM JARVAN IV!!!

DEMACIA!!!!

PURGE THE UNJUST!!!!
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Im in too.

I dont know anything about lol. so someone who knows about it should suggest a character for me.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
gary => volibear
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I'M IN!

PLEASE NO Participation Error Again! :darn
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Im in too.

I dont know anything about lol. so someone who knows about it should suggest a character for me.
what kind of character you want?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I'm in and

Hmm.................. I pick BLITZCRANK


PLEASE NO Participation Error Again! :darn
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Hm, I don't know if I really want to play, but I will risk it to get the avatar I'd like to have. Fiora that is.
Add me in.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I'm in and

Hmm.................. I pick BLITZCRANK


PLEASE NO Participation Error Again! :darn
u'll be killed the first day, unless there is a teemo
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Im in too.

I dont know anything about lol. so someone who knows about it should suggest a character for me.
Same as me. :D

I'm in ofc..
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
digitaldude said:
I hate lol!
I sign up anyway and pick vayne
3c said:
IN!

I CLAIM JARVAN IV!!!

DEMACIA!!!!
Im in too.
Im in too. TF , Mid, please
Faust said:
I'm in and

Hmm.................. I pick BLITZCRANK
Hakuteiken said:
Hm, I don't know if I really want to play, but I will risk it to get the avatar I'd like to have. Fiora that is.
Add me in.
Josef K. said:
Same as me.

I'm in ofc..

GAME 24
01 [user]digitaldude[/user] - Vayne
02 [user]3c[/user] - Jarvan IV
03 [USER]dark lord[/USER]
04 [USER]MidoBan[/USER] - Twisted Fate
05 [USER]X3D2YFaust[/USER] - Blitzcrank
06 [USER]Hakuteiken[/USER] - Fiora
07 [USER] Josef K.[/USER]
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
And I will pick Master Yi as my avatar. Don't care what people say, I know him the most and I already have a good story in mind. I will try my best to make this a great game guys, don't be too harsh with me :crying
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
i'm in, im amumu
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top