Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Graves seems cool xD
I like DotA so LoL just seem like a copy idk...

But the chicken with green wig theme should be voted because I think Lawlett might want it.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Do you think the host will use a lot of LOL words? I heard he played 4-5 games long time ago
He MUST!

Niichan should be reading every champ lore right now :derp

Graves seems cool xD
I like DotA so LoL just seem like a copy idk...

But the chicken with green wig theme should be voted because I think Lawlett might want it.
LoL just took DotA's gameplay and made it better. It's like saying that every single nowadays shooter is a copy of the original CoD.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
There is a OP moonlight princess on it? Or a wtf mode? D:
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Graves seems cool xD
I like DotA so LoL just seem like a copy idk...

But the chicken with green wig theme should be voted because I think Lawlett might want it.
Creaters of Dota helped witht he creation of LOL
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
LoL is great D:

You should play though, other than the avys, jokes and the host words, there isn't really any difference between Mafia Games themes lmao

Choose Graves, he looks a bit like Snake


AND he has a Mafia skin!

dark lord already picked graves :derp

---------- Post added at 06:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------

Whatever Teemo.

kill the teemo, first day
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
PURGE THE UNJUST!!!! SUNDER ANY ARMY!!!

Gary you shall be Alistar, the Raging Bull! His ulti makes him almost immune to damage for a short duration! The ultimate hax move! With this ability, the Mafia shan't kill you!

[sizept=5]Seriously, Gangplank....[/sizept]
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
dark lord already picked graves :derp

---------- Post added at 06:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------


kill the teemo, first day
What? Dark Lord should be Varus or Nocturn u.u
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Well done, Gary. Somehow, I knew you'd get it done. :P
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
YOU JYNXED IT!
:gwah

Okay, aside from the bear or that fckin stone monster...who would I fit with?
Vladimir, Viktor - Russian name (right?)

or

Xin Zhao


XIn zhaO

XIO short for XIN ZHAO :derp

or

Sion

SION = XION = XIO :derp

Vladimir, Viktor, Xin Zhao or Sion
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Why you all suggestion Vladimir to him? He's neither Russian, nor is he a Vamp. Tssssek! :hmph
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Say, Evil, is that Reunion flag for the WC?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Well, I'm actually hoping we are having a reunion before that with some others. :P
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I'll join the next game...just let me know when we start...xDD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I will be the voice who says "Welcome to the Summoners Rift" or "Welcome to the twisted tree line".
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
"Minions have spawned!" (Day starts)
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
DEFEAT
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yawn ...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
digitaldude said:
I hate lol!
I sign up anyway and pick vayne
3c said:
IN!

I CLAIM JARVAN IV!!!

DEMACIA!!!!
Im in too.
Im in too. TF , Mid, please
Faust said:
I'm in and

Hmm.................. I pick BLITZCRANK
Hakuteiken said:
Hm, I don't know if I really want to play, but I will risk it to get the avatar I'd like to have. Fiora that is.
Add me in.
Josef K. said:
Same as me.

I'm in ofc..
i'm in, im amumu
I'm in.

I'm gonna chase those madafaking mafias... it's only fun, if they run.
I'm not sure what the current discussion is about or if the game is over...just wanna say I'm joining the next game with my brother...so be sure to contact us too with relevant stuff:yay
I am also in for the next game. And surprisingly, or not so surprisingly i would like to have Lulu's avatar :lmao
Okay, I want Nidalee.
I almost went for Shyvana, she's so so cool T.T But MEH, I gotta pick the green eyed savage brunette~
Arctigor

GAME 24
01 [user]digitaldude[/user] - Vayne
02 [user]3c[/user] - Jarvan IV
03 [USER]dark lord[/USER] - Graves
04 [USER]MidoBan[/USER] - Twisted Fate
05 [USER]X3D2YFaust[/USER] - Blitzcrank
06 [USER]Hakuteiken[/USER] - Fiora
07 [USER]Josef K.[/USER] - Jayce
08 [USER]scav[/USER] - Amumu
09 [USER]Hardy[/USER] - Warwick
10 [USER]Farfalla[/USER] - Nidalee
11 [USER]jorped[/USER] - Lulu
12 [USER]benelori[/USER]
13 [USER]Arctigor[/USER]

I may participate but LoL theme really doesnt appeal to me. No real voting then? xP
Will you participate or not dude? <___<
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top