Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Just feed his ego a little bit and I bet he will be ready to play even today
Oh, I'm not being ignored now? :heh

I was talking to xi0.
Not a few days, more like a week plus, since he said the 10th right?

Wrong.
He is already ready to play, no need to sweet-talk.
Based on what? I was being serious. Well, maybe cautious.

Whatever, I'll stop talking about it because apparently it just looks like I'm seeking attention :yelling

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

looks ok,he strong in the game ?
FUCK YOU, YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM ANYMORE Ò.Ó I HOPE YOU DIE
IF YOU DIE, I'M MAFIA Ò.Ó
:vin
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
dont be crybaby :nah
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
:notamused
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Estimated Players for the next game: 30
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
A game with 40 or 50 players would be interesting to experience, but I think there comes a point where balancing a game of that size becomes daunting. Not to mention how much longer phases would need to be...
That shit would be impossible, you would need 2-3 mafia third parties, more than one bomb, prostitute and most other roles that are only given to one player.

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

David, you should be Mundo!
Why you make fun of me?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I only picked vayne to make scav mad, but I forgot he liked that sad mummy guy too. DAMN IT!
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
DD is definitely Mundo ahuaauahu
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Scav is always irelia and Jorped always Lee-sin
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top