FUCK YOU, YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM ANYMORE Ò.Ó I HOPE YOU DIE
IF YOU DIE, I'M MAFIA Ò.Ó

FUCK YOU, YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM ANYMORE Ò.Ó I HOPE YOU DIE
IF YOU DIE, I'M MAFIA Ò.Ó

Oh, I'm not being ignored now?Just feed his ego a little bit and I bet he will be ready to play even today

Not a few days, more like a week plus, since he said the 10th right?I was talking to xi0.
Based on what? I was being serious. Well, maybe cautious.Wrong.
He is already ready to play, no need to sweet-talk.

looks ok,he strong in the game ?
FUCK YOU, YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM ANYMORE Ò.Ó I HOPE YOU DIE
IF YOU DIE, I'M MAFIA Ò.Ó

GIVE HIM SORAKA OMG u.uFUCK YOU, YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM ANYMORE Ò.Ó I HOPE YOU DIE
IF YOU DIE, I'M MAFIA Ò.Ó
jebi se pederuGIVE HIM SORAKA OMG u.u

WHERE IS THE REPORT BUTTONjebi se pederu![]()


Glupo. Lose jezik.jebi se pederu![]()


gogaleee translator? Please dont tell me that you speak this as well...Glupo. Lose jezik.![]()
That shit would be impossible, you would need 2-3 mafia third parties, more than one bomb, prostitute and most other roles that are only given to one player.A game with 40 or 50 players would be interesting to experience, but I think there comes a point where balancing a game of that size becomes daunting. Not to mention how much longer phases would need to be...
Why you make fun of me?David, you should be Mundo!
You know him so well!If you wanna make him mad, pick Irelia and play badly.
Oh play damn good and ask him to learn it with you.