Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Yay, Orgz will be playing! \o/

Can't wait til the game starts, just please notify me when it does, because last time I didn't get any notifications. :XD


Peace. :viagra
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
That's soooo Charlie!
It was an exaggeration. I've really only played with Garen, because melee just comes easier to me. That doesn't mean I want him if I sign up! Not that I have to worry about him being taken. Sort of dull.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
What do you guys think about giving the detectives the possibility to investigate themselves? :viagra
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
On night 1 it's a waste though, as you might always be naive. I would do it the first time I get a "guilty" result on somebody. :viagra
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
They will all do that the fist night though. so no!!
It also takes away the whole point of their ailment, the inability to be completely certain about their results. If a player is completely certain their actions will differ. The uncertainty is important in my opinion as it causes the discussion which helps the flow of the game. It gives the Mafia a way to argue their innocence to the town. Complete certainty is never fun. :viagra
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I would actually not use it on myself if I had the detective role. There are no guarantees about how long a detective will live on, so, I wouldn't waste a valuable information gathering on my own to confirm sanity/naivety.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
:hmph

Jester is a cool role. Neighbor not so sure ...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Cool roles. We should list them into the possible options. And also a Paranoid Detective. :viagra
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Not sure if I got the difference between a Mason and a Neighbor.
The neighbours can be both mafia and townie, also unlike mason they keep their roles, so there can be neighbour doctor or neighbour mafia boss. They can't recruit though.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I think jester should be Third Party though.

:viagra
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
The neighbours can be both mafia and townie, also unlike mason they keep their roles, so there can be neighbour doctor or neighbour mafia boss. They can't recruit though.
Ah, I see.
A cool role, then, but favoring Mafia way too much. It'll only be good as long as Neighbour Mafia cannot PM the other Mafia members.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Cool roles. We should list them into the possible options. And also a Paranoid Detective. :viagra
A fourth detective? Lol. Well I guess with more and more players joining, it might be necessary. What does the Paranoid do? Pure guess tells me he finds everyone suspicious.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top