Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Wait, some questions. How many people are actually playing? If we're still allowed to register, I'd most likely play if we're doing the 10/11th of March date.
 

jcod13

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
0
Reaction score
2
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
gnut was telling me that this game is pretty fun and I would like to play the next game
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
orgz is swain?:uguu dont feed him guys
Hahahaha!

...

I have no idea what that means..

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

So there's a possibility that you will use the

Forensics, Special, Mason Hater and Burden? :zomg
And Pimp!? :zomg

:derp:derp
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So there's a possibility that you will use the

Forensics, Special, Mason Hater and Burden? :zomg
There is a possibility :amuse

Wait, some questions. How many people are actually playing? If we're still allowed to register, I'd most likely play if we're doing the 10/11th of March date.
19 players so far, we might start at the 6th/7th though. 2nd/3rd much probably is out of the question but looking at how divided votes are, I will probably choose the middle option.

gnut was telling me that this game is pretty fun and I would like to play the next game
Do you know the game? I would like to avoid hostkills as much as possible

Hahahaha!

And Pimp!? :zomg

:derp:derp
Maybe :derp
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
It's all even, 5-5-5... so when you start? :uguu
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Shut up digtial. Nobody was asking you to give your opinion on that matter. :bnah
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You shouldn't forget that Orgz wanted to vote for 6th/7th so the second option is actually leading :XD I will probably start at the 6th/7th as I think that's the most fair for everyone. If a matter of a three or four days make it impossible for evil, gary and Imp to join then we can go with the 10th I guess :oh
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
10/11 is a long time! I'd choose the middle option :nah
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
You shouldn't forget that Orgz wanted to vote for 6th/7th so the second option is actually leading :XD I will probably start at the 6th/7th as I think that's the most fair for everyone. If a matter of a three or four days make it impossible for evil, gary and Imp to join then we can go with the 10th I guess :oh
Okili dokili. I will keep updating you on that matter!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
There's people that have said they can't join as late as 10/11th too IIRC.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
There's people that have said they can't join as late as 10/11th too IIRC.
.... ah whatever, the middle option has the most votes and the middle option is the most fair for everyone so we will start on the 6th/7th. Shame if the three are not on board but it can't be helped.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I just voted out of pity for the 2nd/3rd, knowing it received the least number of votes :comfort
Anyway, 6th/7th is probably the best option. Not too late, not too early.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top