Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Who will ever suspect cute Lulu? All my arguments to defend myself will be something like
"But i am little pixie, there's no way i would be mean to any of my townie's friends :pout"
I'm sure you will survive the first day this time :hee

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

But some images lack quality T.T Like mine.
Well some are kinda blurred but I don't think it's a big deal~
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yay fire wolfie! Thanks Farfi :D
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
@Far you know what is this skin?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No prob Lala~

digitaldude said:
I hate lol!
I sign up anyway and pick vayne
3c said:
IN!

I CLAIM JARVAN IV!!!

DEMACIA!!!!
Im in too.
Im in too. TF , Mid, please
Faust said:
I'm in and

Hmm.................. I pick BLITZCRANK
Hakuteiken said:
Hm, I don't know if I really want to play, but I will risk it to get the avatar I'd like to have. Fiora that is.
Add me in.
Josef K. said:
Same as me.

I'm in ofc..
i'm in, im amumu
I'm in.

I'm gonna chase those madafaking mafias... it's only fun, if they run.
I'm not sure what the current discussion is about or if the game is over...just wanna say I'm joining the next game with my brother...so be sure to contact us too with relevant stuff:yay
I am also in for the next game. And surprisingly, or not so surprisingly i would like to have Lulu's avatar :lmao
Okay, I want Nidalee.
I almost went for Shyvana, she's so so cool T.T But MEH, I gotta pick the green eyed savage brunette~
I'll join the next game...just let me know when we start...xDD
even though i wasn't much of any help......

i'm in on the next game....please


:)
I sign up and request Lux!

Can I? :pout
I sign up also!
im in for the next game...if nii doesnt get my pm too late
I am in and I pick Irelia FU SCAV
I also thought of something like Unemployed Townie, who's a regular Townie until a Doctor/Detective/Prostitute dies, at which point he takes over the role. Not sure if that'd work, though. :p

Ah to hell with just thinking up roles. I'm in! :D

GAME 24
01 [user]digitaldude[/user] - Katarina
02 [user]3c[/user] - Jarvan IV
03 [USER]dark lord[/USER] - Graves
04 [USER]MidoBan[/USER] - Twisted Fate
05 [USER]X3D2YFaust[/USER] - Blitzcrank
06 [USER]Hakuteiken[/USER] - Miss Fortune
07 [USER]Josef K.[/USER] - Jayce
08 [USER]scav[/USER] - Amumu
09 [USER]Hardy[/USER] - Warwick
10 [USER]Farfalla[/USER] - Shyvana
11 [USER]jorped[/USER] - Lulu
12 [USER]benelori[/USER] - Vladimir
13 [USER]Arctigor[/USER] - Yorick
14 [USER]gnut[/USER] - Brand
15 [USER]Darjaille[/USER] - Lux
16 [USER]Adorien[/USER] - Fiora
17 [USER]Mazino[/USER] - Darius
18 [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER] - Irelia
19 [USER]Organizized[/USER] - Swain
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Yeash '-' I'm thinking about buying that one. You like that one better? I thought it would look bad in the avy.
That skin is called "Dragon Tamer Lulu", and since you are Shyvana, you will have to do as i say :heh
I like the avatar, no need to change :amuse
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Bitch please, I'm the dragon slayer.

Anyway to make this post on topic... :derp

Any of those above dates fit me. I'll vote for one of the second option however, solely because niichan voted for it and he's hosting. Got to respect the host's wishes. Or don't you care either, Kev?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*wears the new avatar*

Btw, I voted for the first option, I got exams starting like the 17th and 18th of March, so a bit late with 10th and 11th. D:

Of course I am fine with the second option as well.
 
Last edited:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
POWER ABUSE!

For this time only, I'm going to allow you all to have custom titles for your respective characters. Mine is for instance "the Exemplar of Demacia". Just google the character to find it, or check in-game, then request it here (or PM).
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I'm not in love with some of those. Some images I got were too crappy xD If you didn't like yours, just ask me to re-do it o/

that's prolly the worst amumu skin, i'll pass xD
but ty

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

and FU lawlette, change. go take ur fav champ
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
POWER ABUSE!

For this time only, I'm going to allow you all to have custom titles for your respective characters. Mine is for instance "the Exemplar of Demacia". Just google the character to find it, or check in-game, then request it here (or PM).
Um, tell me something about my character? :XD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
That skin is called "Dragon Tamer Lulu", and since you are Shyvana, you will have to do as i say :heh
I like the avatar, no need to change :amuse
Bitch please, I'm the dragon slayer.
Anyway to make this post on topic... :derp
D:

Guess I'd rather be tamed...

I added Orgz's, Bene's and Arctindjsnda's avys there o/
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Any of those above dates fit me. I'll vote for one of the second option however, solely because niichan voted for it and he's hosting. Got to respect the host's wishes. Or don't you care either, Kev?
I just thought that the middle option would be the most fair for everyone, a few days shouldn't matter much to both the people who want to start early and the ones who want to start late.

I can start anytime. The story is done, the avas are done and the rough setup is done. All that remains is some fine-tuning and using a randomizer to decide each players role. Of course there's the possibility of some more players joining so some changes might be needed but that's it.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
btw niichan im gonna take Zyra instead of amumu
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
that's prolly the worst amumu skin, i'll pass xD
but ty

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

and FU lawlette, change. go take ur fav champ
Tell me the one you want then, bitch, can't you read? ò.ó
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top