OMG, this place is so much more popular than your whole community sheet. Also I demand a MAFIA GOD custom title!But people received Custom titles from the scavenger games and the community awards and stuff!!!! Meh, whatever
OMG, this place is so much more popular than your whole community sheet. Also I demand a MAFIA GOD custom title!But people received Custom titles from the scavenger games and the community awards and stuff!!!! Meh, whatever
easy...pfftYou just have it easy getting all that stuff because you're living in the USgermany barely releases anime here and if they do, it's mostly crap.
Still, I'm the God of Anime. They're in my head, I don't need DVD's![]()


mafia god...i have nothing on you for that one...its all yours if its up to meOMG, this place is so much more popular than your whole community sheet. Also I demand a MAFIA GOD custom title!

OMG, this place is so much more popular than your whole community sheet. Also I demand a MAFIA GOD custom title!


Awesome collection. I wouldnt mind getting my volume collection too, but they dont sell them here.no nii-san...i am the God of Anime
![]()
![]()

you guys know you can shop online right?Awesome collection. I wouldnt mind getting my volume collection too, but they dont sell them here.![]()

you want the title huh?

depends on what im puttin my brand on...THE ASS PICKING BRAND!



We can think about that after the next game, for now we have enough suggested roles to confuse the membersMake a MAFIA GAME ROLE SUGGESTIONS Thread

