Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You are doing a good job, I'd say.
Now that you have nothing to lose, take the lead.

Let's push mid together and end this at once!
Nah, can't get into RP well without my MF avy :(
well i do have my life to lose

:p
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
My suspicion so far I have not wrong any xD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
*Thanks Josef for at least quoting it.
Jeez, this game needs a new role called Townie Coach :toc

Whatever. Go Townies, I still cheer for you, make a proper analysis o/

And just in case, the auto-thread doesn't lock thanks/like.
I don't think you know what it means to be dead.

It means shut up.

Really the out of game talk will never stop. I see no solution to it. Close this thread and it will spill elsewhere.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I don't think you know what it means to be dead.

It means shut up.

Really the out of game talk will never stop. I see no solution to it. Close this thread and it will spill elsewhere.
Not knowing the rules or not following them are two different concepts, I believe. Blame me for the latter, if you will.
Probably a worse crime, that is.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Ignore Nuno, he's still sad he got killed on the first day. :lmao
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I was kidding to annoy Nuno....
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Someone needs to count the votes even if it's a dead player, PLZ!!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
How do you determine the amount of themes to choose from?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Someone needs to count the votes even if it's a dead player, PLZ!!
This game needed a co-host, really. Not taking a shot at niichan, but the update gaps became too big at times, making it also difficult for him to catch up when he got on. But he warned you to make your own list, as well, so, you can't really complain.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
This game needed a co-host, really. Not taking a shot at niichan, but the update gaps became too big at times, making it also difficult for him to catch up when he got on. But he warned you to make your own list, as well, so, you can't really complain.
Count the votes and post them in thread~
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Haku plz do it. I don't have the time to do it, and if you do it, i will force everyone to like/thank your post. Imagine more than 15 thanks/like :heh
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Count the votes and post them in thread~
Well, I'm not authorized to do that much, so, I won't. I may break "Shut up after death rule" since I find it stupid to be honest, since it ruins part of the fun, but not this one.
By the way, I counted the votes for myself. It takes about five minutes, so, no big deal, I'd guess.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well, I'm not authorized to do that much, so, I won't. I may break "Shut up after death rule" since I find it stupid to be honest, since it ruins part of the fun, but not this one.
By the way, I counted the votes for myself. It takes about five minutes, so, no big deal, I'd guess.
You are a bitch!!!
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
You are a bitch!!!
Well, if saying thread thanks/like isn't locked or thanking Josef for referring to me is considered against the rules, posting a vote update is ten times more against the rules, so, sorry for that.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
This game needed a co-host, really. Not taking a shot at niichan, but the update gaps became too big at times, making it also difficult for him to catch up when he got on. But he warned you to make your own list, as well, so, you can't really complain.
But he does deserve credit for takin the time to check up and catch up instead of pushing the duty onto someone else.
Well, I'm not authorized to do that much, so, I won't. I may break "Shut up after death rule" since I find it stupid to be honest, since it ruins part of the fun, but not this one.
By the way, I counted the votes for myself. It takes about five minutes, so, no big deal, I'd guess.
PM me the votes and I'll post.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
But he does deserve credit for takin the time to check up and catch up instead of pushing the duty onto someone else.
As I said, I wasn't criticizing him whatsoever, but if there was someone to help him out, his workload would also got lightened a bit.
If you asked me how I found him as a host, he's done a great job, as far as my experience goes.

PM me the votes and I'll post.
Nope, it's pretty much the same thing in the end. I can't help you out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top