Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,666
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well, I expected a different prostitute...



I never said that, I actually supported you :(

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------



It was so obvious that you were a townie, you always go afk if you're not a mafia :lmao
You confirmed scav when the game is not finished? you are now in hall of shame!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You confirmed scav when the game is not finished? you are now in hall of shame!
How did I confirm scav, Imperium, farfalla or gnut? I'm just talking, I could be still playing lol
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You confirmed scav when the game is not finished? you are now in hall of shame!
Lol, the game is not over. :XD Damn, Hardy acted like it was in this thread. :XD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You confirmed scav when the game is not finished? you are now in hall of shame!
lol game is finished, everybody know that already. that's why we're talking freely. we just need to make it official by killing the last one,
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
gnut reminds me of Haku ... trusting people "cuz we are budz lolz". :XD
When did I ever trust someone because we were buddies :oh
And more importantly, who is my buddy :oh
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
And Gary ...
Lol. When did this ever happen :oh
If you are implying the end of the last game, I said countless times that we had no reason to kill him. I was also against lynching him today, since I hate this "not being himself" thing altogether.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Yeah, fair enough. I was trusting you to a fair degree.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,666
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Lol. When did this ever happen :oh
If you are implying the end of the last game, I said countless times that we had no reason to kill him. I was also against lynching him today, since I hate this "not being himself" thing altogether.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------



Yeah, fair enough. I was trusting you to a fair degree.
So me faust and gnut no, but hardy yes?












homo.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Lolwut? Gary even said it himself you trust him too much. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top