I'm making a manifest u.uyou meanie!!
*hides behind a tree*
leave the restless spirits alone...xDD
I'm making a manifest u.uyou meanie!!
*hides behind a tree*
leave the restless spirits alone...xDD
I think I suppose to...say thanx? xDDI'm making a manifest u.u

When you were nearly lynched on the second day I thought "Oh god, not againCan I be the bomb again? I like getting past day 2.
". You were a major part of the townies success Imp, good job there.I wanted to say, Imp "Wow, you've lived so long"Can I be the bomb again? I like getting past day 2.

Better idea out of the two, I think.I have a new role idea!
Ritual killer
He is like a serial killer but the host pms him a ritual he must follow, like he can only kill on odd numbered nights or can only kill people that recieved no votes on day phase.
What you think guys?
---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------
Or he can only kill if he recieves atleast one vote during day phase(not his own vote).



The host makes up the ritual! It can change from game to game.Better idea out of the two, I think.
Sort of convoluted, but interesting...I have a new role idea!
Ritual killer
He is like a serial killer but the host pms him a ritual he must follow, like he can only kill on odd numbered nights or can only kill people that recieved no votes on day phase.
What you think guys?
---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------
Or he can only kill if he recieves atleast one vote during day phase(not his own vote).

Doesn't sound fun.What about a one time role, where you chose someone. That someone is not allowed to post for a whole day phase because they've been sent to the gulag. We could call that role the Stalin role.
The Gulag is never fun.Doesn't sound fun.
As useless as Sickly Townie, I'd say. You want people active more, not silenced.
There should be a role were they reveal all the victims that got sent to gulag. We would call it the khurschev role.What about a one time role, where you chose someone. That someone is not allowed to post for a whole day phase because they've been sent to the gulag. We could call that role the Stalin role.