Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
no jorped, don't play. Kick life's ass first. :thumbs
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
He's just going to play LoL instead. At least more people will be able to keep an eye on him here.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
No suicide or LoL. Get As in school and laid and all that jazz.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
That sure escalated quickly ...
Anyway, i really will withdraw. As much as i wanted to play another game, it will be another reason for me to procrastinate and i can't do that.

I have skipped too many classes, and i have exams coming and some reports to deliver at fix schedules. If i am withdrawing for a Mafia Game, you must pretty much understand how much stuff i have to do. I won't promise i won't play LOL, but i will try to work hard on studies too :pout
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Jorped just couldn't bare with the fact that I am not playing. It's understandable.
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I'm too lazy to read the older posts...do we know the next game's theme?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm too lazy to read the older posts...do we know the next game's theme?
Are you playing? :plot

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

That sure escalated quickly ...
Anyway, i really will withdraw. As much as i wanted to play another game, it will be another reason for me to procrastinate and i can't do that.

I have skipped too many classes, and i have exams coming and some reports to deliver at fix schedules. If i am withdrawing for a Mafia Game, you must pretty much understand how much stuff i have to do. I won't promise i won't play LOL, but i will try to work hard on studies too :pout
What a shame :( but ofc good luck with your studies bro!

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Jorped just couldn't bare with the fact that I am not playing. It's understandable.
In the worst case I would even give you crappy Ivankov so we get the required players for the setup I made :-_-
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Lawlett is into Iva like .. hardcore.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
So I might need to step out, Kevin. I will let you know within a day or two if that's OK?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I'm likely out. Probably going on a snowboarding trip. I thought we would go early Easter holiday, making me come back by 26th, but if we're going we're likely going on the 26th, soooo...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top