Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
30 seconds of my life to make fun of Greg's maths are not a waste of time at all.

Go on.... I hope you're not sick anymore.
I took 7 seconds to make fun of you which is what you did as well to someone else, so stop being huffy :X

It's chronic, gotta live with that...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
ok
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Game start?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Good Luck to all participants of the Game 26.

Enjoy yourselves. Don't take it so seriously. Have Fun! :super

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

I want to host a game after my ojt, enrollment and before the first sem of uni starts...

I need your permissions. And I need people that are willing to join the game.

If I'm permitted, the game will start in June 9 or 10

As a new host, I think I can handle a 10-13 person game.

I will be the one to choose what theme will be used.
I can't handle a GoT or SnK Themed Game because I'm not kwowledgeable enough.
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Just to let all the impatient people know, I'm not back yet. The game will probably start in around 2 to 3 hours so be prepared ;)
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'll be doing a physics test, so no MG for me until 11pm ...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

:plot
 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
gave you some inspirational music to work to.........

:hip

bout to do alittle yard work and cook dinner...so I may not be on at the start....
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
:D I like my guy even if I never read this thing :lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hey I did that with the Bleach game, give me a break :derp
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
in the bleach game were just shitty chars though
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
ofc its way better,but if he started reading bleach,where there was no cool char,he definetly should start TOG
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Beware of the great RAK, you petty turtles!!! :shin
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top