Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
He doesn't want a game with more than 13 players.
Read one of his last comment, he's thinking about making it up to 16 players.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
The surprise will be happening in the game Josef K. I will update an existing role that will increase the role's chance to win the game.

Nast J, I'll include you in the list of participants when I got home.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
The surprise will be happening in the game Josef K. I will update an existing role that will increase the role's chance to win the game.

Nast J, I'll include you in the list of participants when I got home.
Don't tweak roles without consensus approval, please. It'll only confuse things more if it doesn't go over well and is reverted.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Don't tweak roles without consensus approval, please. It'll only confuse things more if it doesn't go over well and is reverted.
Is there a Mafia Game Committee?
I'll send the role update proposal right away.

To whom should I send the proposal? DD? Evil? niichan?

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

You can now sign up for Game 27! :p Date: June 9 or 10, 2013 - 12PM GMT+8
[highlight]Theme: Fullmetal Alchemist[/highlight]


Limited Slots only, maximum of 13 players

Game 27

i always sign up...also since i didnt rlly get to play this time im pissed,i will kick some asses next time,if i get a crappy role though i will kill you faust :blush
an early addition.. (me) wants to join the fun.
I guess they are giving the new upstart a shot...it better be good too faust

:nod

i'm in
I am in. Livia is pretty busy...I dunno if she can find time.
FMA? i'm down :super
I'm free to play a mafia game. Count me in please, FAUSTACHE.
I'm signing up with only 16 players signed up! I know you can get 16!

1. Mazino
2. wizzard
3. gnut
4. digitaldude
5. Xerous
6. dark lord
7. Nast. J
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'd recommend you not changing anything since you've never hosted before.
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Its no exact fucking science , just have fun hosting the game FAUST.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
You can sign me up but I'll play only if there's 16 players :D
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Ok since I will not be updating the role I'll just reveal it here:

I want to enhance the Lover Role
The Lover role will have townie powers depending on what the host would like, example:
Bulletproof Lover, Bomb Lover, Detective Lover , Doctor Lover etc.

I actually wanted to have a Serial Killer Lover and a Bulletproof Lover in the next game and see how long the lovers can survive.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

You can sign me up but I'll play only if there's 16 players :D
I doubt the 16-player game now, considering they don't want me to modify a role.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
I believe in you Faust, I know you can find players!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Dude the lovers know who the mafia are, and 1 of them can convince the mafia to kill whoever he/she wants. Changing the lovers like that makes them simply OP
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Bulletproof lover? OH HELL NO!!! SERIAL KILLER LOVER? OH HELL NO!!!²
Bulletproof lover is actually interesting. Bulletproof gets impossible to lynch after some days, and obviously impossible to kill during the night *cough Strongman cough*. It would give some speculation around his true nature: townie or third party.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
The Bulletproof Lover and Serial Killer Lover are 100% 3rd party. They will only win by themselves and they don't know the mafia.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
The Bulletproof Lover and Serial Killer Lover are 100% 3rd party. They will only win by themselves and they don't know the mafia.
So it's just like a serial killer and nothing else? Think about it. What's the point of the lovers if they are completely 3rd party.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Vote rape faust
Vote rape faust.

I lock it.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why are you modifying things Faust? O_o
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
If you change something evil will molest you.
Evil cant even molest someone. Pff

Let he change whatever he wants, at least it will be fun.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top