Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Nomination Restart.

Only One Theme Suggestion for Person.

Restarting 3..2..1!

NOMINATE NOW!
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
HARRY POTTER :arf
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
May I name DB and Saint Seiya without getting insulted?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
May I name DB and Saint Seiya without getting insulted?
ERROR! Nomination not accepted
Only One Theme Suggestion for Person.
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
ERROR! Nomination not accepted
Only One Theme Suggestion for Person.
The fact that you're Blitzcrank in the Mafia game doesn't make you a human computer :-_-
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Please make Harry Potter theme happen. I am not joking, out of all the themes i have played and seen, this one would be the best! :zomg
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Well I won't play but do Harry Potter! :zomg
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Please make Harry Potter theme happen. I am not joking, out of all the themes i have played and seen, this one would be the best! :zomg
May I be Hardy Potter?

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Well I won't play but do Harry Potter! :zomg
You don't say... :cheez
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
jorped, Darjaille, I'm counting your vote for Harry Potter
TheBoss, I'm counting your vote for Tower of God
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Ahhh I want a tog mafia, but I think a Steins;Gate theme would be cooler xP

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

wts my vote
No one will buy your filthy vote!
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I was joking about OP to tease niichan. :oh
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Nomination Restart.

Only One Theme Suggestion for Person.


HARRY POTTER :arf
I would host a Tower of God theme, I'm with you maz! :zomg
Me likes this!
Please make Harry Potter theme happen. I am not joking, out of all the themes i have played and seen, this one would be the best! :zomg

Well I won't play but do Harry Potter! :zomg
I'd either be Harry or the host for this, I don't mind. Harry Potter! :arf


Harry Potter x3 (M3J, jorped, Darjaille)
Host: M3J?


Tower of God x2 (naruto-niichan, TheBoss)
Host: naruto-niichan
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top