Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
OP theme was chosen out of random because no one was really taking that game seriously.
Themes make a huge part on the enjoyment of the game, at least for me.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Whether a game will be good/entertaining has nothing to do with the theme. The only thing the theme does is maybe get people to play who wouldn't otherwise. Just like you said, OP is a good theme, but you found the game to be sucky.
:rofl
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Are you guys serious? The theme is for a few lulz at most. It has nothing to do with the dynamics of the game...
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Why wouldnt I be serious? Themes make everything more interesting, specially if the host can handle it well.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well, I'll just say that the theme has little bearing on whether I sign up for a game or not. And I don't believe it ever will, but oh well.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Good for you gary ^^
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Gary, that's great for you, and while most of the time, I would never care about a theme, other than for interesting avis, the OP theme is one that I wouldn't play in.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Gary, that's great for you, and while most of the time, I would never care about a theme, other than for interesting avis, the OP theme is one that I wouldn't play in.
That's because you're a weirdo!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I think TheBoss has the hots for me or something...always teasing
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Are you guys serious? The theme is for a few lulz at most. It has nothing to do with the dynamics of the game...
Directing that at me too?
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
I do think Tower Of God would be an amazing theme. It'd actually bring many people here!

All of your other suggestions aren't good enough Hardy :p
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Sign-up for next Mafia Game (around 15th May)

[USER]gnut[/USER]
[USER]wizzard[/USER]
[USER]digitaldude[/USER]
[USER]TheBoss[/USER]
[USER]Josef K.[/USER]
[USER]Hardy[/USER]
[USER]Nast.J[/USER]

I think I would definitely choose Tower of God, I would have fun with that theme :nod besides that I'm not starting a game with less than 10 participants
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
ToG will work....i request laure or hatsu....

:hee
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
ToG :x3
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
We need to spam invites...

Such a pity that we aren't as annoying as the HxH guys :/
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We need to spam invites...

Such a pity that we aren't as annoying as the HxH guys :/
i invited a fellow poster from naruto...he must not be interested...

maybe,i'll pm a few others i know...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top