Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i'm always mentioning it to people who never played like me before...try to open it up to the forums where so many do not stray.i was like that for 2yrs until charlie invited me to the fun forum...don't know if that was a good or bad thing for you guys

but,try some people that you get along with in the other forums....
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If we do not have enough people. Forgive Faust. :hee
Yeah I was thinking about that, I don't really remember why he's banned lol.

i'm always mentioning it to people who never played like me before...try to open it up to the forums where so many do not stray.i was like that for 2yrs until charlie invited me to the fun forum...don't know if that was a good or bad thing for you guys

but,try some people that you get along with in the other forums....
PoT guys are like Frosty, I'm not sure if you want them :derp

Nah seriously, I don't think that they'd be interested lol.
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah I was thinking about that, I don't really remember why he's banned lol.
inactivity hostkill

PoT guys are like Frosty, I'm not sure if you want them :derp

Nah seriously, I don't think that they'dl be interested lol.
well i wasn't inviting any claymore guys...:lmao

but i will maybe in the SnK and Gantz forums...

:headscratch...

you never know...i didn't know there was this much activity here on this side of the forum...

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

invite in my sig now.....

:thumbs
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
If we do not have enough people. Forgive Faust. :hee
I'm banned and I don't like ToG Theme so forget about it. You guys enjoy the game. It's nice that the game I'm banned is a Manwha Themed Game :derp

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Yeah I was thinking about that, I don't really remember why he's banned lol.
Because of inactivity. I was hostkilled.

HALL OF SHAME:

[user] is not allowed to participate in Game X, because of ____

  • [user]kdowns[/user] is not allowed to participate in Game 21, because of inactivity in Game 20.
  • [user]Charlie[/user] is not allowed to participate in Game 21, because of inactivity in Game 20.
  • [user]kkck[/user] is not allowed to participate in Game 22, because of inactivity in Game 21.
  • [user]sakura-aneki[/user] is not allowed to participate in Game 22, because of revealing game sensitive details in Game 21, while being dead.
  • [user]Macaco[/user] is not allowed to participate in Game 23, because of inactivity in Game 22.
  • [user]Xadyu[/user] is not allowed to participate in Game 23, because of inactivity in Game 22.
  • [user]Kazu-Sama[/user] is not allowed to participate in Game 23, because of inactivity in Game 22.
  • [user]BBB Banana[/user] is not allowed to participate in Game 23, because of inactivity in Game 22.
  • [user]sakura-aneki[/user] is not allowed to participate in Game 24 & 25, because of inactivity in Game 23.
  • [user]thornofcarrion[/user] is not allowed to participate in Game 25, because of inactivity in Game 24.
  • [user]X3D2YFaust[/user] is not allowed to participate in Game 26, because of inactivity in Game 25.
  • [user]Hakuteiken[/user] is not allowed to participate in Game 26, because he told everyone about the remaining mafia in Game 25.
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Now that I think about it, we should allow Faust to play this game and ban him in the next one :3c
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Now that I think about it, we should allow Faust to play this game and ban him in the next one :3c
I like your way of thinking :nod
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Now that I think about it, we should allow Faust to play this game and ban him in the next one :3c
Kind of stupid considering he doesn't have to volunteer or even if he does, he can just get himself hostkilled since he'll be banned next game anyway.

ANY MORE OF YOUR DEVIOUS PLANS, QUEEN OF DEVIOUSNESS?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Kind of stupid considering he doesn't have to volunteer or even if he does, he can just get himself hostkilled since he'll be banned next game anyway.
We agreed that if someone had consecutive bans, they'd stack or something like that.

Rules are rules and shall not be broken :noworry
Oh come on, admit you liked the idea.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Now that I think about it, we should allow Faust to play this game and ban him in the next one :3c
What if Faust played with your mind and used the common ''reverse psychology'' trick ?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
As long as you choose bad themes, he wouldn't care, from the looks of it. Better way to punish him is to spam his PM. :3
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
no faust is banned...and he is fine with it....soooooooooooooo...we get faust to recruit like he did in the HxH tournament...

:kukuku

then he can play...huh niichan-nim
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Eww, HxH. Ban that shit forever.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Faust won't be playing the next game, no matter what :p Doesn't look like enough people are interested anyway, we can try again in a few weeks
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Well, yeah, it's kinda better not having a game rather that having one with very few people or players not interested in it. Actually, I'd like a minimum of 14/15 players, anything else would be just no to me lol.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
in:hip
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Well, if you're doing a ToG theme, go post in the ToG forum. There are people there who would be interested.

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Well, yeah, it's kinda better not having a game rather that having one with very few people or players not interested in it. Actually, I'd like a minimum of 14/15 players, anything else would be just no to me lol.
We usually require at least that many.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top