- Joined
- Apr 16, 2011
- Messages
- 5,405
- Reaction score
- 3,207
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
heh, so, would you mind if i joined? ^3^


... why would they mind? YOU'RE FOREVER FREE TO JOIN.heh, so, would you mind if i joined? ^3^![]()
done...also hit naruto,gantz and shingeki...said i wouldn't but i hit the claymore thread tooWell, if you're doing a ToG theme, go post in the ToG forum. There are people there who would be interested.

You played in the LoL game though.okay, then i'm in... but please, forgive any noob plays on my account >.<
okay, then i'm in... but please, forgive any noob plays on my account >.<

poor girl was mafia boss...and her goons were hardy and jorped...You played in the LoL game though.

yeas, doesn't make me any betterYou played in the LoL game though.
hang with me darj-hime...i'm a noob tooyeas, doesn't make me any better

True. All I was saying was that you have at least some experience now, regardless of how awful it was.yeas, doesn't make me any better
she lasted out though...probably better than i would have did...True. All I was saying was that you have at least some experience now, regardless of how awful it was.

So bad that I made you kill a townie and made you feel guilty.poor girl was mafia boss...and her goons were hardy and jorped...
two bad liars who like to talk a lot
![]()

Shut upyeas, doesn't make me any better
Btw rat, join, you know you want to.They would love it if you joined, Darj.

.... but I have never played it online soo don't be angry at me if I'm not doing well 
