Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
move these post...boy the moderation supervision around here

:nah
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
move these post...boy the moderation supervision around here

:nah
No saying you should do it, but there is a report button if you wanna a mod to check them xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:lmao
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You dont really need to "learn" automatic if you know manual. "Learning" automatic is just to make automatic drivers feel better about being a lower class of driver.

Source: All governments everywhere, ever

:e3
You're lazy as well, so you get me u.u


When are you guys thinking about starting?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States


start the game now niichan-nim
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You're lazy as well, so you get me u.u


When are you guys thinking about starting?
15, this month... but we need more people anyway.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Do you guys not know how to read? Niichan said he wouldn't be able to do with before the 20th
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Do you guys not know how to read? Niichan said he wouldn't be able to do with before the 20th
I know, I just like to bother him. Shut up, you're not playing anyway.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
i'm in niichan

:whoo
Don't forget me.
In, as stated before. :nod
I already said I'm in.

Themes that you'd like niichi?
YaY, I'm in!
okay, then i'm in... but please, forgive any noob plays on my account >.<
I'm in :hee .... but I have never played it online soo don't be angry at me if I'm not doing well :^_^

Sign-up for next Mafia Game (Date: 20th May, Theme: Tower of God)

[USER]gnut[/USER]
[USER]wizzard[/USER]
[USER]digitaldude[/USER]
[USER]TheBoss[/USER]
[USER]Josef K.[/USER]
[USER]Hardy[/USER]
[USER]Nast.J[/USER]
[USER]Mazino[/USER]
[USER]Darjaille[/USER]
[USER]Kat[/USER]

So we are 10 people now, I guess it's possible but one or two more would be preferable. Make Naomi and jorp join somehow ;)


Well I want to play. :\
I dunno if i am interested in participate on this, nevertheless i will think about it.
You two should decide if you will participate or not NOW :p

WAIT THIS GAME IS MANHWA!!?!?
Indeed.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
ait, is it 15th or 20th?
if it is 20th I'm in!
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
somebody ask mido ...farf-chwaaan
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top