i didnt see it, i dont care who hosts it ...i want revenge for yesterday
[highlight]Theme: Full Metal Alchemist[/highlight] (Date June 9/10)
Date: June 9/10 i always sign up...also since i didnt rlly get to play this time im pissed,i will kick some asses next time,if i get a crappy role though i will kill you faust![]()
now that i now the theme,if im not roy mustang i will aslo kill yaYou can now sign up for Game 27![highlight]Theme: Full Metal Alchemist[/highlight]
Limited Slots only, maximum of 13 players
Game 27
1. Mazino
.... scar is also acceptablewe'll see.now that i now the theme,if im not roy mustang i will aslo kill ya.... scar is also acceptable
more than 15 player-game is hard to handle for a first timer. as dd said, he's first hosting is a 13-player gameWhy a maximum faust? Do you think it's easier to have 12 people and making it balanced than 16?
Honestly, I think we shouldn't cast every new game a new host. I think there's no need for you faust, when niichan and digital both seem active.

Yeah well, don't take it personal if you get rejected, you'd be not the first one.
On a different topic: Is it just me or do TOG characters suck ass like big times...

not the time to discuss it now
I did now because I'd probably forget about it later, sorry ^^Bring that up again after the game ends Bossunnot the time to discuss it now
[/niichan]OP and annoyingNiichan! I have an idea for a new role - Fortune Teller.
I thought of something like this: He\she has a ability to investigate a person during the day and automatically tell everybody the results. although the ability will work once and it will have only 75% of chance of being the true answer.
What do you think? too op? too useless? annoying? xD
Stop spamming, garyOP and annoying

You asked a question and I gave a simple answer/opinion. Look up what spam is in the dictionary, you might find a picture of your postsStop spamming, gary![]()


Make it 10 gamesKdowns will be banned for the next 4 games. That should be the amount you got hostkilled but even if it's not, I think you deserve this for repeatedly getting hostkilled. Maybe you will use the time to come back in full spirit and without a hostkill.
