F it in, I'm in Faust. But I'll be inactive like hell.
Date: June 9 or 10, 2013 - 12PM GMT+8 i always sign up...also since i didnt rlly get to play this time im pissed,i will kick some asses next time,if i get a crappy role though i will kill you faust![]()
an early addition.. (me) wants to join the fun.
I guess they are giving the new upstart a shot...it better be good too faust
i'm in
I am in. Livia is pretty busy...I dunno if she can find time.
FMA? i'm down![]()
I'm free to play a mafia game. Count me in please, FAUSTACHE.
I'm signing up with only 16 players signed up! I know you can get 16!
yeah, when I'm playing and go to the mall I'm like "that dude is mafia for sure"
---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------
about the role modification... this new lovers sound just like a mentor/mentee with one being bulettproof
anyway, I'm in
When is it going to start? If it's after june 8, I'm in
Thx, so... i want to play too \o
I'm in, like a clothe in a washing machine.
fine...a friend's request..
okay I'm in..
F it in, I'm in Faust. But I'll be inactive like hell.
Boo, get active.F it in, I'm in Faust. But I'll be inactive like hell.

Date: June 9 or 10, 2013 - 12PM GMT+8 i always sign up...also since i didnt rlly get to play this time im pissed,i will kick some asses next time,if i get a crappy role though i will kill you faust![]()
an early addition.. (me) wants to join the fun.
I guess they are giving the new upstart a shot...it better be good too faust
i'm in
I am in. Livia is pretty busy...I dunno if she can find time.
FMA? i'm down![]()
I'm free to play a mafia game. Count me in please, FAUSTACHE.
I'm signing up with only 16 players signed up! I know you can get 16!
yeah, when I'm playing and go to the mall I'm like "that dude is mafia for sure"
---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------
about the role modification... this new lovers sound just like a mentor/mentee with one being bulettproof
anyway, I'm in
When is it going to start? If it's after june 8, I'm in
Thx, so... i want to play too \o
I'm in, like a clothe in a washing machine.
fine...a friend's request..
okay I'm in..
F it in, I'm in Faust. But I'll be inactive like hell.
I want to play. I cannot promise I will be any good at it.![]()
STRIKE and OUT!

Depends...lawlett isn't banned from participating. He's a good player, count him in.

he's in my ignore list.lawlett isn't banned from participating. He's a good player, count him in.

2 more.Only one more player!
Meh, that's kind of stupid. You want players, yet you're being exclusionary. I don't think that's the right way to go about things during your first game.he's in my ignore list.
he bash and mocks that the game should not be continued because I'm the one who's hosting and he mocks the players who signed up and questioned why they signed up for the game and now he wants to join?
he's so annoying!
No way I will count him!![]()
Not saying that anything about lawl, but a player that will mess up with the game and not really play, is just hassle to the host and the players. Get Milly as a example xDMeh, that's kind of stupid. You want players, yet you're being exclusionary. I don't think that's the right way to go about things during your first game.
Yeah, but lawlette isn't like that. He trolls but plenty of people do that in the game. He isn't one who fucks up every game he/she is in or anything.Not saying that anything about lawl, but a player that will mess up with the game and not really play, is just hassle to the host and the players. Get Milly as a example xD