My memory blocked that info. It had a reason!! Thank you >.>KDOWNS!
My memory blocked that info. It had a reason!! Thank you >.>KDOWNS!

no, they aren't cool like the SF ones :3END DAY 2 START NIGHT 2
You guys should appreciate the opening and ending songs I'm posting during start and end of phases!
There's a pattern:Can you put a song for me like the other guys?
But it started night 3...I died day three though...


Opening 3I died day three though...
and mafia games should be CLUSTERFUCK right?Lol, this game is a clusterfuck.![]()
watch the brotherhood anime, the first anime is not accurate with the manga.I really need to watch FMA only mainstream anime I never touched(only saw 3 episodes)
But it started night 3...
I'm the best vigilante/doc/hider ever![]()
Well it is funny, most of the people that signed up, they want to troll it. From that perspective it is not boring, but from a game play perspective, it is quite meh.and mafia games should be CLUSTERFUCK right?
at least this game is not boring and it seems that you're enjoying it.
Only lawlett.Well it is funny, most of the people that signed up, they want to troll it. From that perspective it is not boring, but from a game play perspective, it is quite meh.
Yeah! I'm in Volume 2. It's great!!!btw you read her new manga silver spoon?
