Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
If it stays less than ten, I'm in.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
MAFIA GAME 29
Host: FaustXIII
[highlight]Date: November 3-4, 2013 12:00nn (GMT+8)[/highlight]

SIGN UP NOW!

THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED IS 12 BECAUSE OF THERE'S ONLY TWELVE PLAYER AVATARS


I'm always in.

Forget about themes.
I'm in Xadyu and the game.

Having a theme would be cool.
i'm in but i dont know the rules and stuff
do i have to keep saying i'm fuq'n in........

I'll play :XD
Xadyu is out, then I'm in. :nod


1. Hardy
2. hassan
3. gnut
4. digitaldude
5. Kat
6. Buffynut
7. Leoat12
8. xi0
9. Xadyu

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

If it stays less than ten, I'm in.
It will be exactly 10 players if I include you.
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
:teehee
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
[highlight]THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED IS 12 BECAUSE OF THERE'S ONLY 12 PLAYER AVATARS AVAILABLE.

AND 12 PLAYERS IS THE IDEAL NUMBER FOR THE THEME THAT I PREPARED.
[/highlight]
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
No. Twelve isn't significantly more than ten, is it?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
MAFIA GAME 29
Host: FaustXIII
[highlight]Date: November 4, 2013 (here in Philippines)[/highlight]

SIGN UP NOW!

THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED IS 12 BECAUSE OF THERE'S ONLY TWELVE PLAYER AVATARS


I'm always in.

Forget about themes.
I'm in Xadyu and the game.

Having a theme would be cool.
i'm in but i dont know the rules and stuff
do i have to keep saying i'm fuq'n in........

I'll play :XD
Xadyu is out, then I'm in. :nod
If it stays less than ten, I'm in.


1. Hardy
2. hassan
3. gnut
4. digitaldude
5. Kat
6. Buffynut
7. Leoat12
8. xi0
9. Xadyu
10. Evil3ye
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
MAFIA GAME 29
Host: FaustXIII
[highlight]Date: November 4, 2013 (Philippine Time)[/highlight]



I'm always in.

Forget about themes.
I'm in Xadyu and the game.

Having a theme would be cool.
i'm in but i dont know the rules and stuff
do i have to keep saying i'm fuq'n in........

I'll play :XD
Xadyu is out, then I'm in. :nod
If it stays less than ten, I'm in.
Oh, in that case, I'm in as well o/


1. Hardy
2. hassan
3. gnut
4. digitaldude
5. Kat
6. Buffynut
7. Leoat12
8. xi0
9. Xadyu
10. Evil3ye
11. MidoBan
12. Farfalla

[highlight]PLAYERS FULL!

MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PLAYERS REACHED!
SIGNING UP PERIOD CLOSED.


[/highlight]
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Why is it 4th when the majority voted third?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Midnight your time then?
Yes.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

[highlight]25 Hours Left Before The 29th Mafia Game Starts[/highlight]
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
you know our clocks get set back an hour tonight....
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
[highlight]Less than 20 Hours Left Before The 29th Mafia Game Starts[/highlight]
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Ahh, farf and evil are in. I guess I'm in too.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Ahh, farf and evil are in. I guess I'm in too.
Maximum Players Limit reached and the signing up period has already closed.

Sorry.

But I'll sign you up if there will be a player signing out last minute.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

[highlight]Less than 8 Hours Left Before The 29th Mafia Game Starts[/highlight]

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

i'm in but i dont know the rules and stuff
This random guy who signed up, hassan said that he's in but he doesn't know the rules.

I sent him a message asking if he's ready to play. But he didn't reply.

Should I replace him for Imperium? The Game hasn't started yet anyway.

What do you guys think?

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Okay Imperium will have hassan's slot in the game
[highlight]Less than 3 hours before the game starts[/highlight]


---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

MAFIA GAME 29
Host: FaustXIII
[highlight]Date: November 4, 2013 (Philippine Time)[/highlight]



I'm always in.

Forget about themes.
I'm in Xadyu and the game.

Having a theme would be cool.
do i have to keep saying i'm fuq'n in........

I'll play :XD
Xadyu is out, then I'm in. :nod
If it stays less than ten, I'm in.
Oh, in that case, I'm in as well o/

Ahh, farf and evil are in. I guess I'm in too.


1. Hardy
2. gnut
3. digitaldude
4. Kat
5. Buffynut
6. Leoat12
7. xi0
8. Xadyu
9. Evil3ye
10. MidoBan
11. Farfalla
12. [user]Imperium[/user]

[highlight]PLAYERS FULL!

MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PLAYERS REACHED!
SIGNING UP PERIOD CLOSED.


[/highlight]
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top