Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I started to come to thread only to see that pic now, laughing hard whenever I see it, gnut.

WUUUUT I thought you were an angel! :nah
So was Azazel, you know.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Even better when you know the actual game :rofl

Anyway, liking moe doesn't equal being a ****** :nah Still a fun idea, but I won't participate, too busy.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Dunno, look how the word ¨******¨ was mentioned and the 3 of you posted here after months :3
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Dunno, look how the word ¨******¨ was mentioned and the 3 of you posted here after months :3
I came here because Faust's signature jumped in my eyes some times per minute yesterday, not because of this word. :-_-
 

hassan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2008
Messages
118
Reaction score
35
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
i'm in but i dont know the rules and stuff
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
No one does. :arf
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
i'm in but i dont know the rules and stuff
Here

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

MAFIA GAME 29
Host: FaustXIII
Date: October 30, 2013 12:00nn (GMT+8) (TENTATIVE DATE)

SIGN UP NOW!

I'm always in.

Forget about themes.
I'm in Xadyu and the game.

Having a theme would be cool.
i'm in but i dont know the rules and stuff

1. Xadyu
2. Hardy
3. hassan
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
do i have to keep saying i'm fuq'n in........

 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
MAFIA GAME 29
Host: FaustXIII
Date: October 30, 2013 12:00nn (GMT+8) (TENTATIVE DATE)

SIGN UP NOW!

I'm always in.

Forget about themes.
I'm in Xadyu and the game.

Having a theme would be cool.
i'm in but i dont know the rules and stuff
do i have to keep saying i'm fuq'n in........


1. Xadyu
2. Hardy
3. hassan
4. gnut

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

Is everyone okay with the suggested theme: ******?

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

Note: The Super Smash Brothers Theme will be used in the future.
digitaldude is willing to host a game using that theme.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
****** yes...can we have animated avis?...


:teehee
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Wait, are you seriously planning to play a ****** themed game :oh

I thought it was just a lame joke :oh
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
****** is nothing to joke about.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
MAFIA GAME 29
Host: FaustXIII
[highlight]Date: November 3-4, 2013 12:00nn (GMT+8)[/highlight]

SIGN UP NOW!


I'm always in.

Forget about themes.
I'm in Xadyu and the game.

Having a theme would be cool.
i'm in but i dont know the rules and stuff
do i have to keep saying i'm fuq'n in........


1. Xadyu
2. Hardy
3. hassan
4. gnut
5. digitaldude
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
****** theme? haha awesome! Who will the tentacle monster fuck this night?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Yo momma is the tentacle monster.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I requested for the removal of the Last Poll.
Super Smash Brothers won and that theme will be reserved. Don't worry!


---------- Post added October 29, 2013 at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was October 28, 2013 at 11:48 PM ----------

I asked Farfalla's help for making the Avies for "My Surprise Theme" for the 29th Game if the ****** Theme will be abandoned.

So Are we going to use the ****** Theme or Not?

Xadyu will be the one to make the Avies if we use the ****** Theme
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top