I started to come to thread only to see that pic now, laughing hard whenever I see it, gnut.
So was Azazel, you know.WUUUUT I thought you were an angel!![]()
So was Azazel, you know.WUUUUT I thought you were an angel!![]()

Still a fun idea, but I won't participate, too busy.

I came here because Faust's signature jumped in my eyes some times per minute yesterday, not because of this word.Dunno, look how the word ¨******¨ was mentioned and the 3 of you posted here after months :3


Herei'm in but i dont know the rules and stuff
I'm always in.
Forget about themes.
I'm in Xadyu and the game.
Having a theme would be cool.
i'm in but i dont know the rules and stuff
I'm always in.
Forget about themes.
I'm in Xadyu and the game.
Having a theme would be cool.
i'm in but i dont know the rules and stuff
do i have to keep saying i'm fuq'n in........
![]()



I'm always in.
Forget about themes.
I'm in Xadyu and the game.
Having a theme would be cool.
i'm in but i dont know the rules and stuff
do i have to keep saying i'm fuq'n in........
![]()
YO MOMMA!!!!!****** theme? haha awesome! Who will the tentacle monster fuck this night?