But I kind of like Faust.hahah I wouldnt be surprised if you did that![]()
He's like the little kid in here that looks up to all of us and tries way to hard to be liked by everyone.
But I kind of like Faust.hahah I wouldnt be surprised if you did that![]()
If the person that the Hider is hiding behind is killed then both of them die, right?
lolDAY 4 INTERVENTION
![]()
Xadyu
(Hider)
(killed)
Day Phase Resumes.
[highlight]9 Players Left[/highlight]
Hosting three games is hardly experience though, but he did the best he could in them, this one was going so far so good. The second night in a row might have messed up his planning of the game and it caught him unexpectedly.But I kind of like Faust.
He's like the little kid in here that looks up to all of us and tries way to hard to be liked by everyone.
lolGood Guy Xad, reminding the host he should be dead.![]()
Yes.am i allowedto double post ?
Yes. He retired like Adorien last game.WTF? Did imp quit?
Although I am am abusing it, Yea...I agree. One game is not much tbh.There needs to be a rule against this.
It's not a votekill, the phase is ongoing.he was normally votekilled...matzik was hostkilled due to inactivity...no reasons to ban imp
Nope, the night phase is skipped and the mafia and serial killer can't kill.he was normally votekilled...matzik was hostkilled due to inactivity...no reasons to ban imp

Its still day phase finish it.Omg I was late T_T ... sorry Impy![]()