Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I don't wanna influence the game but Faust, you just f@cked up hard.
Yeah you're great. You are amazing! You should have won most epic member! You're the god of awesomeness! You don't suck at all!










FUCK YOU!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hey, it's not me the one that ruined the game for 5 or more people.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
imp would have died thorugh the votes anyway,so he should have just ended the day
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I'm retiring from hosting after this game. Thanks.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yay, I still got it.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I think the only change need is that Retired players dont have their roles revealed until the end of the game. That should give enough punishment and not affect the game later on.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
A player should not be able to retire and that's it.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You are annoyed because 3c (who wasnt the host and could not do anything) convinced you otherwise with just a phrase? Get more balls son. You should have at least pmed the host and asked.
3c was the temporary host dummie.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeah, if the host is ok with cheating he should allow it. Come on.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Ah okay I take that back then. In which case its simply a matter for the host to decide.
niichan and I took over for Evil during that game, as we were both dead and Evil had something that came up. It was a decision made based on mutual agreement between niichan and I, as indeed it would decide the game with such an exit in that case (I'm purely speaking about the Sailor Moon game now as I'm not very up to date with this one). I don't remember if we asked Evil too, but I think we did. Regardless I think it was a right decision then. Self-destructing is kind of luls. I mean that's like everyone has a "suicide button". The town can heavily abuse that.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
DD don´t end it, just go on with the night phase I guess
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
If Imp was 100% dead from lynch then why not just go into night phase indeed? Pretend the seppuku never happened?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top