Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sign-up for Mafia Game 33

Start Date: January 2nd
Theme: Steins;Gate

________________________


Participants:

1. [USER]wizzard[/USER]
2. [USER]digitaldude[/USER]
3. [USER]Evil3ye[/USER]
4. [USER]Josef K.[/USER]
5. [USER]Kat[/USER]
6. [USER]3c[/USER]
7. [USER]gnut[/USER]
8. [USER]Midoban[/USER]
9. [USER]Farfalla[/USER]
10. [USER]Xadyu[/USER]
11. [USER]Organizized[/USER]
12. [USER]xi0[/USER]
13. [USER]Hardy[/USER]

Because we weren't sure we had the time or wanted to play?...
Seems to be a regular case with you :p

Eww, my name is not in the list this time. Onii-san is just too careful with stuff like that.

For suspense. It adds to the excitement.
You can take lawlett's spot, if you want to :XD
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I really want to play, but I can't be sure I have time to play just yet. Next one hopefully.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
When is the next game starting, and a happy new year :)
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Tomorrow evening^^ I hope no one signs-out at this point, I will design a game for 13 people now, looks like Orgz is out.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
XD I have a habit of not answering right away, so sorry :( Thanks a lot Lala! :zomg

Two things I want to say beforehand.

1. There probably won't be much of a story. Pretty sure some people don't know Steins;Gate, and it's a series where all the mysteries make a huge part of the charm, so I will try to give as little information as possible. I would ask anyone who has seen the series to not mention any spoilers, or to at least mark them with a tag if you think it's absolutely necessary.

2. I will let the thanks/likes stay active, no need to change it afterwards for those who have the power to. I think it's part of the game, you can influence others that way too and I don't see a reason against it. Other hosts can do it their way and I won't complain, so please allow me that freedom as a host too ;)
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
So a dead player can like a post and influence others? Not cool ^^
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, if you would do that to ruin the game for everyone.
Are we little kids or grown-ups who think before they act? =/
If someone has doubts that he can restrain himself then tell me and I will disable the feature, but that would be lolworthy.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I know, but it happens even if you don't want to influence the game. That's why sometimes this thread is closed.

I recall liking a post once because I thought it was funny and you went nuts on me because you thought I wanted to influence someone. And after you mentioned it, everyone in game got influenced, lol.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So a dead player can like a post and influence others? Not cool ^^
just like the inactive ones...the persons with the most likes will just be ignored....
:nah
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I know, but it happens even if you don't want to influence the game. That's why sometimes this thread is closed.

I recall liking a post once because I thought it was funny and you went nuts on me because you thought I wanted to influence someone. And after you mentioned it, everyone in game got influenced, lol.
Yeah, because you have to realize how it looks. Your reason for liking a post doesn't matter, what matters is how it looks to others.

but whatever, sigh. Too tired to have this discussion again, and if you're so sure you will act before thinking again I will just disable it now. A shame, but if people are unable to stick to the rules it can't be helped. Sometimes I wonder how 20 games or so with likes/thanks were possible...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Oh I know how I'll behave, I dunno about the others though :blush

And out of 30 games, I believe like 4 or 5 got cancelled / had to restart, that's a lot. The game is just improving with time ^^
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh I know how I'll behave, I dunno about the others though :blush

And out of 30 games, I believe like 4 or 5 got cancelled / had to restart, that's a lot. The game is just improving with time ^^
You seem have great trust towards the others :blush

Never had anything to do with thanks/likes though, but with a single person behaving like a douche or doing something stupid out of some weird impulse. To me that change has nothing to do with improving, more like a necessary shackle because some people just can't follow the rules, or so it seems. Whatever though, too tired to discuss this any longer.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You can't trust anyone in mafia :3

Never had anything to do with thanks/likes though, but with a single person behaving like a douche or doing something stupid out of some weird impulse.
It never had anything to do with it, but the situation is quite similar

some people just can't follow the rules, or so it seems.
...exactly.

Although, there isn't a rule that says ¨you can't like posts¨. People just like to take unfair advantages ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top