Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sign-up for Mafia Game 33

Start Date: January 2nd
Theme: Steins;Gate
Sign-up Period closing: 31 December

I won't host a game with less than 10 people, 15 people would be max I think.

________________________

In, I want to do more this time. >_<
Me is in too .
Damn I'm in Germany for NY celebrations from 30th-3rd evening =/ Won't be able to join then though I wanna. I land 1845 on 3rd and won't be home until 2000-2030, so even if it starts late on 2nd I won't make day 1. Too bad. Though if it had started January 3rd (whenever) I'd make it and sign up, otherwise I'm out.
thnx for including me
Change of plans. Sign me up.
Steins;Gate theme? yay!

I'm in! :)

Participants:

1. [USER]wizzard[/USER]
2. [USER]digitaldude[/USER]
3. [USER]Evil3ye[/USER]
4. [USER]Josef K.[/USER]
5. [USER]Kat[/USER]
6. [USER]3c[/USER]
7. [USER]gnut[/USER]
8. [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER]
9. [USER]Midoban[/USER]
10. [USER]Farfalla[/USER]
11. [USER]Xadyu[/USER]
12. [USER]Organizized[/USER]

_______________________________

do i get Ivankov's avatar?
No, I don't think so :amuse
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I wont be really active this game though :/
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I just got reminded my birthday is Thursday, so yeah, I probably won't be active much either.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You must be the only person that has a birthweek instead of birthday to present low activity during the whole game u.u
It starts with NYE, obviously. But I won't be that active during Day 1. The other days should be fine.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeah I'm in too
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
:oh you could've joined sooner but okay. And for all the other particpants:

If you know you're not going to be active sign out, it's a pain in the ass when I have to hostkill :bored Being less active one day phase is okay, but that's about it. To say it beforehand, someone who doesn't vote/makes less than 3 posts once gets a penalty vote. Twice and you're out of the game. Mising your night action gets you a hostkill too, though I will extend the nightphase a bit first, if necessary.

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

Sign-up for Mafia Game 33

Start Date: January 2nd
Theme: Steins;Gate
Sign-up Period closing: 31 December

I won't host a game with less than 10 people, 15 people would be max I think.

________________________

In, I want to do more this time. >_<
Me is in too .
Damn I'm in Germany for NY celebrations from 30th-3rd evening =/ Won't be able to join then though I wanna. I land 1845 on 3rd and won't be home until 2000-2030, so even if it starts late on 2nd I won't make day 1. Too bad. Though if it had started January 3rd (whenever) I'd make it and sign up, otherwise I'm out.
thnx for including me
Change of plans. Sign me up.
Steins;Gate theme? yay!

I'm in! :)
Yeah I'm in too

Participants:

1. [USER]wizzard[/USER]
2. [USER]digitaldude[/USER]
3. [USER]Evil3ye[/USER]
4. [USER]Josef K.[/USER]
5. [USER]Kat[/USER]
6. [USER]3c[/USER]
7. [USER]gnut[/USER]
8. [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER]
9. [USER]Midoban[/USER]
10. [USER]Farfalla[/USER]
11. [USER]Xadyu[/USER]
12. [USER]Organizized[/USER]
13. [USER]xi0[/USER]
14. [USER]Hardy[/USER]

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

Sign-up period closed
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What, you're complaining when people sign up? Why have a time period for sign-ups at all then? :-_-
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What, you're complaining when people sign up? Why have a time period for sign-ups at all then? :-_-
When you signed up it already was the 31st my time dude :p Just not sure why two people, who most likely check this thread regularly, sign up at the last moment.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Niichi, lawl is out.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
When you signed up it already was the 31st my time dude :p Just not sure why two people, who most likely check this thread regularly, sign up at the last moment.
Because we weren't sure we had the time or wanted to play?...
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Eww, my name is not in the list this time. Onii-san is just too careful with stuff like that.

Just not sure why two people, who most likely check this thread regularly, sign up at the last moment.
For suspense. It adds to the excitement.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top