You are the one I killed in Fausts FF ?Steins;Gate theme? yay!
I'm in!![]()

You are the one I killed in Fausts FF ?Steins;Gate theme? yay!
I'm in!![]()

In, I want to do more this time. >_<
Me is in too .
Damn I'm in Germany for NY celebrations from 30th-3rd evening =/ Won't be able to join then though I wanna. I land 1845 on 3rd and won't be home until 2000-2030, so even if it starts late on 2nd I won't make day 1. Too bad. Though if it had started January 3rd (whenever) I'd make it and sign up, otherwise I'm out.
im in
thnx for including me
Im in
I'm in
Change of plans. Sign me up.
Steins;Gate theme? yay!
I'm in!![]()
No, I don't think sodo i get Ivankov's avatar?

Depends how NYE goes for me.I wont be really active this game though :/
I wont be really active this game though :/
Why you sign up then?Depends how NYE goes for me.
It starts with NYE, obviously. But I won't be that active during Day 1. The other days should be fine.You must be the only person that has a birthweek instead of birthday to present low activity during the whole game u.u
Yeah I'm in too

you could've joined sooner but okay. And for all the other particpants:
Being less active one day phase is okay, but that's about it. To say it beforehand, someone who doesn't vote/makes less than 3 posts once gets a penalty vote. Twice and you're out of the game. Mising your night action gets you a hostkill too, though I will extend the nightphase a bit first, if necessary.In, I want to do more this time. >_<
Me is in too .
Damn I'm in Germany for NY celebrations from 30th-3rd evening =/ Won't be able to join then though I wanna. I land 1845 on 3rd and won't be home until 2000-2030, so even if it starts late on 2nd I won't make day 1. Too bad. Though if it had started January 3rd (whenever) I'd make it and sign up, otherwise I'm out.
im in
thnx for including me
Im in
I'm in
Change of plans. Sign me up.
Steins;Gate theme? yay!
I'm in!![]()
I'm in
Yeah I'm in too

When you signed up it already was the 31st my time dudeWhat, you're complaining when people sign up? Why have a time period for sign-ups at all then?![]()
Just not sure why two people, who most likely check this thread regularly, sign up at the last moment.Because we weren't sure we had the time or wanted to play?...When you signed up it already was the 31st my time dudeJust not sure why two people, who most likely check this thread regularly, sign up at the last moment.
For suspense. It adds to the excitement.Just not sure why two people, who most likely check this thread regularly, sign up at the last moment.