Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Sign-up for Mafia Game 33

Start Date: January 2nd
Theme: Steins;Gate

I won't host a game with less than 10 people, 15 people would be max I think.

Participants:

1. [USER]wizzard[/USER]
2. [USER]digitaldude[/USER]
3. [USER]Evil3ye[/USER]
thnx for including me
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sign-up for Mafia Game 33

Start Date: January 2nd
Theme: Steins;Gate
Sign-up Period closing: 31 December

I won't host a game with less than 10 people, 15 people would be max I think.

________________________

In, I want to do more this time. >_<
Me is in too .
Damn I'm in Germany for NY celebrations from 30th-3rd evening =/ Won't be able to join then though I wanna. I land 1845 on 3rd and won't be home until 2000-2030, so even if it starts late on 2nd I won't make day 1. Too bad. Though if it had started January 3rd (whenever) I'd make it and sign up, otherwise I'm out.
thnx for including me

Participants:

1. [USER]wizzard[/USER]
2. [USER]digitaldude[/USER]
3. [USER]Evil3ye[/USER]
4. [USER]Josef K.[/USER]
5. [USER]Kat[/USER]
6. [USER]3c[/USER]
7. [USER]gnut[/USER]
8. [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER]

__________________________________


We still need at least two people or this isn't happening.

thnx for including me
One never knows with you :p I will include you now.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,240
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Remove the Game 32 Theme Poll the voting and the game is over.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Im in
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sign-up for Mafia Game 33

Start Date: January 2nd
Theme: Steins;Gate
Sign-up Period closing: 31 December

I won't host a game with less than 10 people, 15 people would be max I think.

________________________

In, I want to do more this time. >_<
Me is in too .
Damn I'm in Germany for NY celebrations from 30th-3rd evening =/ Won't be able to join then though I wanna. I land 1845 on 3rd and won't be home until 2000-2030, so even if it starts late on 2nd I won't make day 1. Too bad. Though if it had started January 3rd (whenever) I'd make it and sign up, otherwise I'm out.
thnx for including me

Participants:

1. [USER]wizzard[/USER]
2. [USER]digitaldude[/USER]
3. [USER]Evil3ye[/USER]
4. [USER]Josef K.[/USER]
5. [USER]Kat[/USER]
6. [USER]3c[/USER]
7. [USER]gnut[/USER]
8. [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER]
9. [USER]Midoban[/USER]

__________________________________


We need at least one more girl/guy~

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Remove the Game 32 Theme Poll the voting and the game is over.
Done
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,240
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I won't host a game with less than 10 people, 15 people would be max I think.
A 15-People Steins;Gate Mafia Game including a Host Avatar (16 Total) is impossibiru!
The Max would be 13 (including 1 Host Avatar, and 12 Player Avatars)

That would be:
1 Okabe
2 Kurisu
3 Daru
4 Mayuri
5 Feyris
6 Amane
7 Moeka
8 Ruka
9 Eisuke (Ruka's father)
10 Dr. Nakabachi (Makise's Father)
11 Mr. Braun
12 Nae (Mr. Braun's daughter)
13 Yukitaka (Feyris' father)
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
There are more than 13 characters, Faust.

It can be done.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
A 15-People Steins;Gate Mafia Game including a Host Avatar (16 Total) is impossibiru!
The Max would be 13 (including 1 Host Avatar, and 12 Player Avatars)

That would be:
1 Okabe
2 Kurisu
3 Daru
4 Mayuri
5 Feyris
6 Amane
7 Moeka
8 Ruka
9 Eisuke (Ruka's father)
10 Dr. Nakabachi (Makise's Father)
11 Mr. Braun
12 Nae (Mr. Braun's daughter)
13 Yukitaka (Feyris' father)
Wrongu. There's Yuki Amane and Maho Hiyajou too. If necessary we can include a very minor character like Shiina Kagari too. There are enough characters for 16 avatars, no doubt.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Sign-up for Mafia Game 33

Start Date: January 2nd
Theme: Steins;Gate
Sign-up Period closing: 31 December

I won't host a game with less than 10 people, 15 people would be max I think.

________________________

In, I want to do more this time. >_<
Me is in too .
Damn I'm in Germany for NY celebrations from 30th-3rd evening =/ Won't be able to join then though I wanna. I land 1845 on 3rd and won't be home until 2000-2030, so even if it starts late on 2nd I won't make day 1. Too bad. Though if it had started January 3rd (whenever) I'd make it and sign up, otherwise I'm out.
thnx for including me

Participants:

1. [USER]wizzard[/USER]
2. [USER]digitaldude[/USER]
3. [USER]Evil3ye[/USER]
4. [USER]Josef K.[/USER]
5. [USER]Kat[/USER]
6. [USER]3c[/USER]
7. [USER]gnut[/USER]
8. [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER]
9. [USER]Midoban[/USER]
10. [USER]Farfalla[/USER]

I guess we have enough people now :D 5 spots are left, two or three more guys/girls would be great~
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Change of plans. Sign me up.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sign-up for Mafia Game 33

Start Date: January 2nd
Theme: Steins;Gate
Sign-up Period closing: 31 December

I won't host a game with less than 10 people, 15 people would be max I think.

________________________

In, I want to do more this time. >_<
Me is in too .
Damn I'm in Germany for NY celebrations from 30th-3rd evening =/ Won't be able to join then though I wanna. I land 1845 on 3rd and won't be home until 2000-2030, so even if it starts late on 2nd I won't make day 1. Too bad. Though if it had started January 3rd (whenever) I'd make it and sign up, otherwise I'm out.
thnx for including me
Change of plans. Sign me up.

Participants:

1. [USER]wizzard[/USER]
2. [USER]digitaldude[/USER]
3. [USER]Evil3ye[/USER]
4. [USER]Josef K.[/USER]
5. [USER]Kat[/USER]
6. [USER]3c[/USER]
7. [USER]gnut[/USER]
8. [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER]
9. [USER]Midoban[/USER]
10. [USER]Farfalla[/USER]
11. [USER]Xadyu[/USER]

Change of plans. Sign me up.
I hope you're a bit more motivated this time :oh
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
NEVER :arf
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Lets start this game asap ... I cant look at Tom's avatar anymoar! :arf
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I hope there isn't anyone else waiting for the last moment to sign up or something, because I plan to start my preparations soon. Sign up now :sexyarf

Lets start this game asap ... I cant look at Tom's avatar anymoar! :arf
Impossiburu :arf
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Kat
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top