Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I would play. Because I skipped this for Bob, but then it didn't even matter.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lulz, I don't really care. Not a bad idea though :3

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

but considering my current mood, the theme prolly would be Steins;Gate :zomg
Steins gate sounds good, I am faris nyannyan
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sign-up for Mafia Game 33

Start Date: January 2nd
Theme: Steins;Gate

I won't host a game with less than 10 people, 15 people would be max I think.

Participants:

1. [USER]wizzard[/USER]
2. [USER]digitaldude[/USER]
3. [USER]Evil3ye[/USER]
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I can only play from Jan 4rd and on.

If the date gets changed, sign me up.
If not, don't.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
In, I want to do more this time. >_<
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Me is in too .
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Damn I'm in Germany for NY celebrations from 30th-3rd evening =/ Won't be able to join then though I wanna. I land 1845 on 3rd and won't be home until 2000-2030, so even if it starts late on 2nd I won't make day 1. Too bad. Though if it had started January 3rd (whenever) I'd make it and sign up, otherwise I'm out.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sign-up for Mafia Game 33

Start Date: January 2nd
Theme: Steins;Gate

I won't host a game with less than 10 people, 15 people would be max I think.

________________________

In, I want to do more this time. >_<
Me is in too .
Damn I'm in Germany for NY celebrations from 30th-3rd evening =/ Won't be able to join then though I wanna. I land 1845 on 3rd and won't be home until 2000-2030, so even if it starts late on 2nd I won't make day 1. Too bad. Though if it had started January 3rd (whenever) I'd make it and sign up, otherwise I'm out.

Participants:

1. [USER]wizzard[/USER]
2. [USER]digitaldude[/USER]
3. [USER]Evil3ye[/USER]
4. [USER]Josef K.[/USER]
5. [USER]Kat[/USER]
6. [USER]3c[/USER]
7. [USER]gnut[/USER]

___________________________

Damn I'm in Germany for NY celebrations from 30th-3rd evening =/ Won't be able to join then though I wanna. I land 1845 on 3rd and won't be home until 2000-2030, so even if it starts late on 2nd I won't make day 1. Too bad. Though if it had started January 3rd (whenever) I'd make it and sign up, otherwise I'm out.
Not a big deal, I can start really late on the 2nd (11 PM) or right at 12 AM, should give you enough time to read and vote. Not like the first day matters much usually. Signed you up for now.
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
im in
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
And Germy got a Jesus avy... Now I'm brain damaged for sure...
Wat.

Damn I'm in Germany for NY celebrations from 30th-3rd evening =/ Won't be able to join then though I wanna. I land 1845 on 3rd and won't be home until 2000-2030, so even if it starts late on 2nd I won't make day 1. Too bad. Though if it had started January 3rd (whenever) I'd make it and sign up, otherwise I'm out.
omg cool. Where?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Nice Kevin. People should then keep in mind I have very few hours to read and make posts/vote. So don't judge me for being very distanced and inactive at day 1 ^^

omg cool. Where?
Berlin =3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top