Nvm
Seconded.I'm retiring from hosting after this game. Thanks.
You too?? Nooooo!Seconded.
Okay then, I feel bad for him he is upset too easily.You got this wrong. I agree, Faust shall no host no more.


As if you never had your breakdowns as a host, lol xDOkay then, I feel bad for him he is upset too easily.

Why you shitting on me now?As if you never had your breakdowns as a host, lol xD
I dunno why but thinking about hosts made me miss CBlitz D:
Why you shitting on me now?
You are terrible farfalla. Just terrible.

She is, right. Shameless uncivilized bushfolks.Why you shitting on me now?
You are terrible farfalla. Just terrible.
She is, right. Shameless uncivilized bushfolks.
Christmas present? To cheer us up?The game wasn't bad, but townies either took this too lightly or were too stupid/biased. Some people just were way too inactive too, no way I could identify xnut as mafia if he makes like 10 posts over the course of the whole game lol. Matzik never showing up at the mason place even once was ridiculous too, almost cringeworthy.
I feel like hosting a game now lul, for some weird reason.