Depends. I guess I would host a small game, but not sure who actually wants to play again so soon.Christmas present? To cheer us up?
Depends. I guess I would host a small game, but not sure who actually wants to play again so soon.Christmas present? To cheer us up?
Oreimo theme?Depends. I guess I would host a small game, but not sure who actually wants to play again so soon.
lulz, I don't really care. Not a bad idea though :3Oreimo theme?

Steins gate sounds good, I am faris nyannyanlulz, I don't really care. Not a bad idea though :3
---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------
but considering my current mood, the theme prolly would be Steins;Gate![]()
+1 hereDepends. I guess I would host a small game, but not sure who actually wants to play again so soon.
And Germy got a Jesus avy... Now I'm brain damaged for sure...She is, right. Shameless uncivilized bushfolks.
In, I want to do more this time. >_<
Me is in too .
Damn I'm in Germany for NY celebrations from 30th-3rd evening =/ Won't be able to join then though I wanna. I land 1845 on 3rd and won't be home until 2000-2030, so even if it starts late on 2nd I won't make day 1. Too bad. Though if it had started January 3rd (whenever) I'd make it and sign up, otherwise I'm out.
im in
Not a big deal, I can start really late on the 2nd (11 PM) or right at 12 AM, should give you enough time to read and vote. Not like the first day matters much usually. Signed you up for now.Damn I'm in Germany for NY celebrations from 30th-3rd evening =/ Won't be able to join then though I wanna. I land 1845 on 3rd and won't be home until 2000-2030, so even if it starts late on 2nd I won't make day 1. Too bad. Though if it had started January 3rd (whenever) I'd make it and sign up, otherwise I'm out.
Wat.And Germy got a Jesus avy... Now I'm brain damaged for sure...
omg cool. Where?Damn I'm in Germany for NY celebrations from 30th-3rd evening =/ Won't be able to join then though I wanna. I land 1845 on 3rd and won't be home until 2000-2030, so even if it starts late on 2nd I won't make day 1. Too bad. Though if it had started January 3rd (whenever) I'd make it and sign up, otherwise I'm out.
Berlin =3omg cool. Where?