Oh nice. Poke me, when you bored.
thnx for including meSign-up for Mafia Game 33
Start Date: January 2nd
Theme: Steins;Gate
I won't host a game with less than 10 people, 15 people would be max I think.
Participants:
1. [USER]wizzard[/USER]
2. [USER]digitaldude[/USER]
3. [USER]Evil3ye[/USER]
In, I want to do more this time. >_<
Me is in too .
Damn I'm in Germany for NY celebrations from 30th-3rd evening =/ Won't be able to join then though I wanna. I land 1845 on 3rd and won't be home until 2000-2030, so even if it starts late on 2nd I won't make day 1. Too bad. Though if it had started January 3rd (whenever) I'd make it and sign up, otherwise I'm out.
im in
thnx for including me
One never knows with youthnx for including me
I will include you now.
In, I want to do more this time. >_<
Me is in too .
Damn I'm in Germany for NY celebrations from 30th-3rd evening =/ Won't be able to join then though I wanna. I land 1845 on 3rd and won't be home until 2000-2030, so even if it starts late on 2nd I won't make day 1. Too bad. Though if it had started January 3rd (whenever) I'd make it and sign up, otherwise I'm out.
im in
thnx for including me
Im in
DoneRemove the Game 32 Theme Poll the voting and the game is over.
I will go ahead and take it as a compliment :3 #TeamJorpedOne never knows with youI will include you now.
A 15-People Steins;Gate Mafia Game including a Host Avatar (16 Total) is impossibiru!I won't host a game with less than 10 people, 15 people would be max I think.
Wrongu. There's Yuki Amane and Maho Hiyajou too. If necessary we can include a very minor character like Shiina Kagari too. There are enough characters for 16 avatars, no doubt.A 15-People Steins;Gate Mafia Game including a Host Avatar (16 Total) is impossibiru!
The Max would be 13 (including 1 Host Avatar, and 12 Player Avatars)
That would be:
1 Okabe
2 Kurisu
3 Daru
4 Mayuri
5 Feyris
6 Amane
7 Moeka
8 Ruka
9 Eisuke (Ruka's father)
10 Dr. Nakabachi (Makise's Father)
11 Mr. Braun
12 Nae (Mr. Braun's daughter)
13 Yukitaka (Feyris' father)
In, I want to do more this time. >_<
Me is in too .
Damn I'm in Germany for NY celebrations from 30th-3rd evening =/ Won't be able to join then though I wanna. I land 1845 on 3rd and won't be home until 2000-2030, so even if it starts late on 2nd I won't make day 1. Too bad. Though if it had started January 3rd (whenever) I'd make it and sign up, otherwise I'm out.
im in
thnx for including me
Im in
I'm in
5 spots are left, two or three more guys/girls would be great~In, I want to do more this time. >_<
Me is in too .
Damn I'm in Germany for NY celebrations from 30th-3rd evening =/ Won't be able to join then though I wanna. I land 1845 on 3rd and won't be home until 2000-2030, so even if it starts late on 2nd I won't make day 1. Too bad. Though if it had started January 3rd (whenever) I'd make it and sign up, otherwise I'm out.
im in
thnx for including me
Im in
I'm in
Change of plans. Sign me up.
I hope you're a bit more motivated this timeChange of plans. Sign me up.



Lets start this game asap ... I cant look at Tom's avatar anymoar!![]()

ImpossiburuLets start this game asap ... I cant look at Tom's avatar anymoar!![]()

