16, it was a genocide.
The Fathomless MasteryWhat theme is the game
Gawd I hate you two

I hate you too.Gawd I hate you two



Explain to the noob. I see that the thread has been upgraded by 60 pages.... >.>Sorry, for the 100th time, I had to![]()
I was surprised that so many had been killed. aLOLWhaat ? I went visiting an old nurse and today I discovered I've been killed already ? Spare a bit the noobs guys, how can you make them discover and enjoy the game otherwise ?![]()

WORTH!OK. In either case it was mostly a trollish/joke comment due to Gary screwing me in the ass last time I played, lol. But he IS Mafia, so we should kill Michiru soon!
Haha, you are so troll dude!This game was so dull for me. I went to bed with around 20 pages of mostly nonsense. By the time I got to the computer yesterday I had 50+ pages to read and couldn't catch up in time before the day ended. Now I'm fucking dead.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
WORTH!
Day 1 was actually quite exciting.This game was so dull for me. I went to bed with around 20 pages of mostly nonsense. By the time I got to the computer yesterday I had 50+ pages to read and couldn't catch up in time before the day ended. Now I'm fucking dead.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
WORTH!
And as usually they all showed up couple hours after hostkill.Imo, Day 1 could have been more fun if too many didnt get hostkilled or actually talked. The game got ruined because of too many inactive people.
This game will probably last a bit more (2 more days max) and thats it. Anyone wants to host the next game?And as usually they all showed up couple hours after hostkill.
![]()


In real time, sure. But I had already made my random vote and didn't catch up in time before it ended. So it was anticlimactic.Day 1 was actually quite exciting.
67 pages is enough talking...Imo, Day 1 could have been more fun if too many didnt get hostkilled or actually talked. The game got ruined because of too many inactive people.