Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
16, it was a genocide.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Spanish Inquisition
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Whaat ? I went visiting an old nurse and today I discovered I've been killed already ? Spare a bit the noobs guys, how can you make them discover and enjoy the game otherwise ? :nah
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Sorry, for the 100th time, I had to :emocat
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Sorry, for the 100th time, I had to :emocat
Explain to the noob. I see that the thread has been upgraded by 60 pages.... >.>
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Whaat ? I went visiting an old nurse and today I discovered I've been killed already ? Spare a bit the noobs guys, how can you make them discover and enjoy the game otherwise ? :nah
I was surprised that so many had been killed. aLOL
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Nevermind Hardy, I found the explanation.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

A few people need to learn to read the date of my post and have to guess that when we say 2 days it doesn't necesserarily means exactly 48h. :nah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
This game was so dull for me. I went to bed with around 20 pages of mostly nonsense. By the time I got to the computer yesterday I had 50+ pages to read and couldn't catch up in time before the day ended. Now I'm fucking dead.


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

OK. In either case it was mostly a trollish/joke comment due to Gary screwing me in the ass last time I played, lol. But he IS Mafia, so we should kill Michiru soon!
WORTH!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
This game was so dull for me. I went to bed with around 20 pages of mostly nonsense. By the time I got to the computer yesterday I had 50+ pages to read and couldn't catch up in time before the day ended. Now I'm fucking dead.


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz



WORTH!
Haha, you are so troll dude!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
This game was so dull for me. I went to bed with around 20 pages of mostly nonsense. By the time I got to the computer yesterday I had 50+ pages to read and couldn't catch up in time before the day ended. Now I'm fucking dead.


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz



WORTH!
Day 1 was actually quite exciting.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Imo, Day 1 could have been more fun if too many didnt get hostkilled or actually talked. The game got ruined because of too many inactive people.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
And as usually they all showed up couple hours after hostkill.

This game will probably last a bit more (2 more days max) and thats it. Anyone wants to host the next game? :D

But thank god, I can finally remove that fugly avatar.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Day 1 was actually quite exciting.
In real time, sure. But I had already made my random vote and didn't catch up in time before it ended. So it was anticlimactic.

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Imo, Day 1 could have been more fun if too many didnt get hostkilled or actually talked. The game got ruined because of too many inactive people.
67 pages is enough talking...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top