Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So as I promised... Job well-done DD :thumbs

I hope you guys finally get what to do, now I will enjoy the fail from the sidelines :popcorn
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
We're owning ourselves so hard and we don't even notice that 3c and DD are mafia. :derp
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
niichan you are so troll!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
two night phases, I think the townie is gonna be finished now.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
two night phases, I think the townie is gonna be finished now.
We don't get double night. Read Evil's note in his closing post -.- Since the Freeman died due to hostkill his "ability" won't affect the game.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
We don't get double night. Read Evil's note in his closing post -.- Since the Freeman died due to hostkill his "ability" won't affect the game.
Townies still in it!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Wow I leave a wall of text talking about other options to kill, say how killing niichan is a bad decision, and you still do it...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Wow I leave a wall of text talking about other options to kill, say how killing niichan is a bad decision, and you still do it...
That's the mafia for you! :derp

Besides Kat, she's just stupid slow. :3c
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Not mad, but what's the point of playing the game if you're just gonna troll :oh
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
5 hostkills in 2 Day Phases.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
niichan......nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:scry
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Niichan, can you be my Artemis tomorrow? :chu
Hmmm, I don't think so. Maybe I could manage but it would be annoying and stressful, I need a break from hosting. If there really is no one else to do the job, I guess I will take care of it in the worst case. Would be weird to go on a 7 day break, so even if I'm not all that happy about it, just gimme a message with all the necessary stuff if you see no other way ;) Ask gary before though, or ask him if he wants to host together with me. Having an additional host will take some of the stress away.


niichan......nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:scry
It is how it is, you could have all prevented it. I guess I could have given a vote for Kat to at least have a draw but I stopped caring. My motivation was surprisingly low from the beginning and most townies are too... blind for their own good *shrug* Oh well, I won't comment the game any further, let's see if you guys can somehow turn this failure of the first two days around :popcorn
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well...I can only say this...I was never against you

:)

talk to you bout it after the game...you will be missed


:(
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
She wanted to kill me for pocket money :arf
Pff if siblings were simpletons like you when their sister threaten them... :nah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top