Luigi and Waluigi are fitewwwwwwww fat italian plumbers.

And there are like 40 more characters to pick ^^
Luigi and Waluigi are fitewwwwwwww fat italian plumbers.

I never played a mario game and never will.Luigi and Waluigi are fit
And there are like 40 more characters to pick ^^

You are dead to me u.u
i alrdy have a hisoka set rdyI already asked for a HxH theme, but people here are a bunch of haters
We could use a super mario theme xP

pweaaaaaaase
I'M IN BITCHEEEEEEEEEEEEES!! Whatever theme is good...



I want a cat theme!
---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------
If anyone agrees to host such a game, I promise to help with avvies~
Because sign me up.
I'm in! =D
I AM IN!![]()
I am in.
I'm in.
i'm in
lawIN
If the game starts at 26th i will join
Count me in
im in for the next game too
I'M IN BITCHEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!
I said I was in too.
^ I forgot to include the original postsWhy I'm not on the players' list? T_T
), Star Wars, Naruto, Cats