Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
:twitch

You are dead to me u.u
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
If the theme is super smash bros I'm in. Let's decide on a theme pls. What are the suggestions so far? Let's gather them and make a poll. "let us" means someone but me btw.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
HxH

SnK

Smash Bros.

Star Wars

Naruto >_<
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Narutoooooooooooooo :x3 pweaaaaaaase
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
No way.

Smash bros ftw

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Douchebag, add a poll :arf
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I'M IN BITCHEEEEEEEEEEEEES!! Whatever theme is good...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I want a cat theme! :bkitty

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

If anyone agrees to host such a game, I promise to help with avvies~
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Because sign me up.
I'm in! =D
If the game starts at 26th i will join

Count me in
im in for the next game too
I'M IN BITCHEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!
I said I was in too.
Why I'm not on the players' list? T_T
^ I forgot to include the original posts





MAFIA GAME 29 SIGN-UP SHEET

Host:

?

Possible themes:

Shingeki no Kyojin, Adventure Time, Hunter x Hunter, Super Mario
Moe (:3c), Star Wars, Naruto, Cats



Players:

  1. Xadyu
  2. Leoat12
  3. Kat
  4. Digitaldude
  5. Nast.J
  6. Gnut
  7. Lawlett-kun
  8. Hardy
  9. Jorped (?)
  10. Naruto-niichan
  11. Mazino
  12. Benelori
  13. Adorien
  14. Zasz

​

*Added Zasz.

Am I still missing someone?
How about one of you host this game?
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I just posted what I saw mentioned.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top