LAME!If Smash Bros or SnK wins, I'm in! Otherwise, I'm out u.u
LAME!If Smash Bros or SnK wins, I'm in! Otherwise, I'm out u.u
Never played it, so I wouldnt know. Not that I care ^^Ganon is shit tier in Brawl though...
Yeah, it totally fits you ^^

Who do you think is voting in this poll?guys ,please let just not have a game full of inside jokes. It ruins the game for those who are not nerds.Thanks

Something tells me we are not gonna have a good time with this theme.guys ,please let just not have a game full of inside jokes. It ruins the game for those who are not nerds.Thanks
I have the perfect character for youSomething tells me we are not gonna have a good time with this theme.

nerdsWho do you think is voting in this poll?![]()
guys ,please let just not have a game full of inside jokes. It ruins the game for those who are not nerds.Thanks

All hail to the penguin overlordTheboss will love you, he's into penguins.
I am the wii fit lady.
---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------
All hail to the penguin overlord
![]()